DX » Community » Reviews » DELUX M618GX 2.4GHz Wireless Vertical Laser Mouse - Black + Grey (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzentt on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The mouse is well build and the materials look sturdy enough. Although Delux is a value-proposition brand, I know a bunch of people who have used its products for many years and are happy with the quality. The mouse is wireless and uses a modern small-as-possi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafim on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it because my arm and wrist started to ache during working with my regular, previous mouse. This mouse does the work. Because of the the vertical hand position I feel no pain anymore. It is a very comfortable mouse. Cons:Not a really cons: It takes some time to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOfirab84 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Delux brand. Grait Quality. very sturdy and well built. Original design. 3 operating modes 1200 dpi\1600 dpi\ 2400 dpi. Very good range and fast reaction. A comfortable solution for those suffering from Carpal Tunnle Sindrom. Dramatically reduceses fatigue and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRichardOZ on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Achieves a much more natural hand orientation than a conventional mouse, has a comfortable feel and seems solid and well made. The tiny receiver doesn't get in the way of any other USB devices. Cons:No indicators on it at all, so I don't know what DPI it is set to apart f... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalexstets on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bough it because I work the whole day with a mouse. Recently my arm got some pain during working day. This mice does the work. Because of the other (vertical) hand position I feel no pain anymore. A good quality mouse. Has all buttons I need (left, right, whee... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections