DX » Community » Reviews » DELUX M618GX 2.4GHz Wireless Vertical Laser Mouse - Black + Grey (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzentt on 05/13/2014

The mouse is well build and the materials look sturdy enough. Although Delux is a value-proposition brand, I know a bunch of people who have used its products for many years and are happy with the quality. The mouse is wireless and uses a modern small-as-possible USB receiver so you can stick it in your laptop and just leave is there. The receiver fits ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafim on 11/12/2013

I bought it because my arm and wrist started to ache during working with my regular, previous mouse. This mouse does the work. Because of the the vertical hand position I feel no pain anymore. It is a very comfortable mouse. Not a really cons: It takes some time to get used to the mouse vertical position but it worthwhile. It took me a few weeks as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOfirab84 on 09/17/2013

Delux brand. Grait Quality. very sturdy and well built. Original design. 3 operating modes 1200 dpi\1600 dpi\ 2400 dpi. Very good range and fast reaction. A comfortable solution for those suffering from Carpal Tunnle Sindrom. Dramatically reduceses fatigue and joint pains. Incrediblly versitle and functional - works grait for games. There is no LED ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafim on 08/05/2013

I just got it yesterday and I already love it. It is very comfortable and appear to be well built and of good quality. Very nice finish, feels almost like rubber in the areas it is being held. Main con is that it arrives with no instruction in English. At first it is weird to hold it, after for years one is used to the horizontal mousses. I suppose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byankum on 07/28/2013

The DPI-change button is very useful and serves as a major advantage After re-adjusting the way you use a mouse, the use is pretty convenient, bought it after wrist aches using a regular Logitech mouse. Can serve as a good ergonomic solution. The wrist rest extension is a great feature (can't image using it without it) The ribs along the mouse are very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRichardOZ on 05/20/2013

Achieves a much more natural hand orientation than a conventional mouse, has a comfortable feel and seems solid and well made. The tiny receiver doesn't get in the way of any other USB devices. No indicators on it at all, so I don't know what DPI it is set to apart from feel. No battery indicators, I guess when they need replacing it will just stop ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalexstets on 03/02/2013

I bough it because I work the whole day with a mouse. Recently my arm got some pain during working day. This mice does the work. Because of the other (vertical) hand position I feel no pain anymore. A good quality mouse. Has all buttons I need (left, right, wheel, back, forward). Also has DPI switcher. Feels good in the hand. Optimal shape. Not a really ... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections