DX » Community » Reviews » Classic the Lord of the Rings Style Alloy Plating Ring - Golden
  • 5 star 61 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Meio fina
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTonnytm on 08/14/2014

Prós: é idêntica a do filme pelo menos na escrita, tem o acabamento interno e externo muito bom pelo preço, vem em uma embalagem plástica. Contra: é bem fina, e leve também. Não deve ser muito resistente, o acabamento se encaixa ao preço.. nada demais. Read more

Vale a pena Vale a pena

Impression:Meio fina;

0 1
  • posted byaaanna on 07/07/2014

Looks great, the size is perfect to my boy. It is very very light. You can easily feel that it is some low quality plated metal. This makes it feel very cheap. Also the inscription is not as accurate and clear as it could be. This is a great buy. It will please all but the most persnickety fans and bring smiles to anyone who has read or possibly even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhongducwb on 07/04/2014

+)Good Price ($1.60), in somewhere it can cheaper +)Good quality +)Look Great +)Amazing glow despite of his material quality +)Actually you can be invisible....in you dream =)) +) Ring Diameter too big for everyone have small finger +)it took a week for delivered +)great buy +)can combine it with a necklace +)Great gadget +)Need more choice of Ring ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRumokiga on 06/27/2014

A very good price, a fairly good quality of material There are one or two black dots kind of tiny scratches on the ring (on the engraved text) it's not really that clear but if one decides to wear it, they should be super careful to not scratch it further, I don't plan to wear so it's OK with me I definitely recommend it, especially if you're planning ... Read more

The ring Front package Back package
    0 0
  • posted byBahim on 06/25/2014

Good product with cheap price, look like real golden ring my brother like so much, i will order this ring again Nothing do far - The Sauron text not quite clear to read, so i don't understand what meaning of the text :), and i hope the text is same like text in movie Take a month 4 days to receive my order and i'm in Indonesia, but it doesn't matter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrfor on 06/22/2014

The price is amazingly low for this piece of movie prop. Quality is satisfactory. great present that wont cost you a fortune. Fits perfectly on my finger. I will recommend this. A bit to light. there would be more feeling to it if it was a bit more weighty. Does not make me invisible nor gives me the right to rule man for all eternity. funny gadget.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypojoj on 06/19/2014

At this low price there is not much to want from it. However the most important thing is its size - others, I have seen are too small. This one is just right for me. None - it's a ring I don't expect it to cook my dinner. It is a bit too yellowish but not too much. I like the ring anyway. Nice cheap ring. The transport took about one month, but I was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimbad333 on 06/18/2014

good quality I wonder about plated material after some time of use The greatest of all the Rings of Power and the most powerful artifact in all of Middle-Earth, the One Ring was created by the Dark Lord Sauron in the fires of Orodruin (Mount Doom) during the Second Age. His intent was to concentrate and enlarge his own power, and in time gain overlordship ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaledava on 06/17/2014

Looks great, the size is perfect. The writting is not well visible and could have been better.It is very very light. You can easily feel that it is some low quality plated metal. This makes it feel very cheap. Also the inscription is not as accurate and clear as it could be. Can't complain. I'm satisfied I even bought two of them. Must have for any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasperk on 06/09/2014

* Looks pretty good * Inscription both on outside and inside * Seems quite durable (it is real metal - not some plastic copy or anything like that) * With the current discount rate, the price is really good ($1.60) * The inscription quality is not perfect * A bit too cheap style to work as a replica * I would prefer a slightly darker golden colour The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections