DX » Community » Reviews » Classic the Lord of the Rings Style Alloy Plating Ring - Golden
  • 5 star 67 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Amazing light very similar to original
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekliptik on 09/21/2014

It has a nice brightly golden colour with a nice shiny sparkle to it, the words are carved inside an outside, just like the picture. Sadly a bit too wide for my finger, but that's way better than too small. The lacquer has started to peel a bit after two months of occasional wearing, but if you wear it to a few parties to show off, it's just the best.... Read more

Impression:Cool cosplay,The best gift;

0 0
  • posted byElic177 on 09/17/2014

Me quedo muy bien esta muy bonito por lo que cuesta vale la pena lo unico malo es que se pela muy facil . Ami novia le gusto el regalo . recomendable para los fanaticos del señor de los anillos Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bytarkhaos on 09/16/2014

Pros: quite finely engraved, size is good for me. Quite shiny and lightweigth ! Price is just awesome, plastic fakes can be more expensive than this one :) Cons: size could be small for people with large hands. Unrelated to product: it took FOUR (4) months to get the item. DX orders usually take 3-4 weeks! I must admit that I forgot I had ordered it.... Read more

Really more than I expected

Impression:Awesome;

0 0
  • posted byXelo1809 on 08/29/2014

i thought that for the price i would be receiving some "meh" quality products, i was gratefully wrong! rings are very sturdy and the detail is sublime! i love it! Read more

Impression:very similar to original;

0 0
  • posted bysongsteel on 08/29/2014

+looks like real gold +shiny +well written it is basically replica of one ring from the hobbit or the lord of the rings.good quality for price. i like it very much and wear it every day. Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandreano2008 on 08/26/2014

Excellent item. Cheap price. This is a must have item for the LOTR film fan. Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeeshanonlyme on 08/24/2014

Pros: Cheapest LOTR ring lookalike. Cons: The plating on the ring goes away so very easily. This is the third day and there are already horizontal scratches or the polish has gone revealing copperish color. I hope i can get some electroplating done on it. Had the after polish a bit better, i wouldve given 5 stars. Read more

The inscription wont be as good as in the real ring you see in LOTR but for the price,its not bad.

Impression:Looks great in the begining;

0 0
  • posted byc0llect0r on 08/23/2014

-Pros: Cheap, but doesn't look like that cheap. Easily recognised -Cons: Maybe the paint won't last long, so I recommend to use it with a chain (you know, like Frodo did), One size only (in my case the size was perfect) -Other: I bought it for a friend of mine who is crazy about Lotr. He really likes it, so thank you DX for making it possible, it's ... Read more

Looks cool! Must have for Lotr fans!

Impression:Awesome,Realistic;

0 0
  • posted bykandyarab on 08/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Looks great, and the gold style is the best. Cons: The size is a little big than my hand , but i guess I have small hands. OtherThoughts: I always wanted to own this ring since the first time I saw the movie , it looks like the one in the movie , so it's a great ... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0
  • posted byritelink on 08/18/2014

it worth far more than the price and its surprising to find such awesome ring on DX. I had it over a month constantly used and is perfect. very light, gold plated and you can hardly differentiate between it and real gold until you feel it con: might be too big for small fingers Read more

Impression:good;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections