DX » Community » Reviews » Classic the Lord of the Rings Style Alloy Plating Ring - Golden
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Amazing light very similar to original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoberAcev on 10/10/2014

Muy buena elección a bajó costo, excelente producto. Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byNiXijav on 09/28/2014

Buen Anillo Único, muy similar al original (salvo que no te hace invisible). Es muy ligero y resistente, aunque un poco grande de más. Pros: Buena réplica, buen baño de oro. Cons: Diámetro algo grande de más. Read more

El anillo más único El anillo más único

Impression:Bien construído;

1 0 0

• posted byekliptik on 09/21/2014

It has a nice brightly golden colour with a nice shiny sparkle to it, the words are carved inside an outside, just like the picture. Sadly a bit too wide for my finger, but that's way better than too small. The lacquer has started to peel a bit after two months of occasional wearing, but if you wear ... Read more

Impression:Cool cosplay,The best gift;

0 0 0

• posted byElic177 on 09/17/2014

Me quedo muy bien esta muy bonito por lo que cuesta vale la pena lo unico malo es que se pela muy facil . Ami novia le gusto el regalo . recomendable para los fanaticos del señor de los anillos Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytarkhaos on 09/16/2014

Pros: quite finely engraved, size is good for me. Quite shiny and lightweigth ! Price is just awesome, plastic fakes can be more expensive than this one :) Cons: size could be small for people with large hands. Unrelated to product: it took FOUR (4) months to get the item. DX orders usually take 3-4 ... Read more

Really more than I expected

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byXelo1809 on 08/29/2014

i thought that for the price i would be receiving some "meh" quality products, i was gratefully wrong! rings are very sturdy and the detail is sublime! i love it! Read more

Impression:very similar to original;

0 0 0

• posted bysongsteel on 08/29/2014

+looks like real gold +shiny +well written it is basically replica of one ring from the hobbit or the lord of the rings.good quality for price. i like it very much and wear it every day. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandreano2008 on 08/26/2014

Excellent item. Cheap price. This is a must have item for the LOTR film fan. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeeshanonlyme on 08/24/2014

Pros: Cheapest LOTR ring lookalike. Cons: The plating on the ring goes away so very easily. This is the third day and there are already horizontal scratches or the polish has gone revealing copperish color. I hope i can get some electroplating done on it. Had the after polish a bit better, i wouldve ... Read more

The inscription wont be as good as in the real ring you see in LOTR but for the price,its not bad.

Impression:Looks great in the begining;

0 0 0

• posted byc0llect0r on 08/23/2014

-Pros: Cheap, but doesn't look like that cheap. Easily recognised -Cons: Maybe the paint won't last long, so I recommend to use it with a chain (you know, like Frodo did), One size only (in my case the size was perfect) -Other: I bought it for a friend of mine who is crazy about Lotr. He really likes ... Read more

Looks cool! Must have for Lotr fans!

Impression:Awesome,Realistic;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections