DX » Community » Reviews » Classic the Lord of the Rings Style Alloy Plating Ring - Golden
  • 5 star 25 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaanna on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great, the size is perfect to my boy. Cons:It is very very light. You can easily feel that it is some low quality plated metal. This makes it feel very cheap. Also the inscription is not as accurate and clear as it could be. OtherThoughts:This is a great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhongducwb on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+)Good Price ($1.60), in somewhere it can cheaper +)Good quality +)Look Great +)Amazing glow despite of his material quality +)Actually you can be invisible....in you dream =)) Cons:+) Ring Diameter too big for everyone have small finger OtherThoughts:+)it took... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRumokiga on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good price, a fairly good quality of material Cons:There are one or two black dots kind of tiny scratches on the ring (on the engraved text) it's not really that clear but if one decides to wear it, they should be super careful to not scratch it further,... Read more

The ring Front package Back package
    0 0
  • posted bypojoj on 06/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:At this low price there is not much to want from it. However the most important thing is its size - others, I have seen are too small. This one is just right for me. Cons:None - it's a ring I don't expect it to cook my dinner. It is a bit too yellowish but not too much. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimbad333 on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality Cons:I wonder about plated material after some time of use OtherThoughts:The greatest of all the Rings of Power and the most powerful artifact in all of Middle-Earth, the One Ring was created by the Dark Lord Sauron in the fires of Orodruin (Mount Doom) dur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaledava on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great, the size is perfect. Cons:The writting is not well visible and could have been better.It is very very light. You can easily feel that it is some low quality plated metal. This makes it feel very cheap. Also the inscription is not as accurate and c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasperk on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Looks pretty good * Inscription both on outside and inside * Seems quite durable (it is real metal - not some plastic copy or anything like that) * With the current discount rate, the price is really good ($1.60) Cons:* The inscription quality is not perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsaari on 06/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a pretty ring, and looks nice when put in shelf. Cons:It is very very light. You can easily feel that it is some low quality plated metal. This makes it feel very cheap. Also the inscription is not as accurate and clear as it could be. OtherThoughts:Fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenagain on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Engraved on both inner and outer sides of the ring, just as advertised. - Similar rings on other websites are not engraved on the inside despite their picture showing them to be. This one however, is! - What you see in the picture is what you get! Cons:- Took... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are a number of things i find nice about this item First of all, it is not easy to get a replica of a LOTR ring for this price. Secondly, the design is good. It does look like elvish. I have not bothered to see if the symbols match does from the movie bu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections