DX » Community » Reviews » Oiwas 4092 Travel Water Resistant Nylon Backpack Bag - Black (36L)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTamagoxi on 12/12/2013

Looks good on the outside, and on the inside. The quality of this backpack seems to be really good. It has lots of space and more than enough compartments, for everything i need. It's not a cheap product. It's better than what i expected. Maybe still haven't used it enough, but till now those are my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLailend on 09/20/2013

Nice for 17.3" inch laptop relative cheap for a good backpack big capacity! It looks kinda childish but it's okay. Maybe not all that sturdy. I am glad I got this backpack for my laptop. Always used a messenger bag for my laptop but got really tired of it since its heavy on 1 shoulder and you bump ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeltraluca19 on 07/19/2013

Very good quality, is very strong. It is great and helps me keep my stuff from college. excellent has an inner pocket to keep the computer. are quite resistant closures I use it every day and does not break remain very pleased with the quality and finish of the pack in general does not have any against ... Read more

backpack

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections