DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Mode 4-LED Red Laser Bicycle Cycling Rear Tail Light - Red + Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArnauO on 12/13/2013

I would say the same ones as "ALBERTOBUNKER8" said. It is very easy to install. You cal leave the chrone mounted in your sit and take the light with you. It is very bright, and I like the three modes: 1) 5 leds 2) 5 leds blinking at the same time at 5Hz 3) Blinking from top to down one by one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAvraghav on 11/05/2013

3 mode light with 2 mode Laser. Easy accessible batteries not like the other models where u need to unscrew to change batteries. Dont think the fixing part at bike end if kind of safe. Need to stick the sticker onto bike and then put the tag around it. I am not comfortable with the sticker part since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALBERTOBUNKER8 on 02/04/2013

3 led modes, 2 Laser modes, easy to mount on bikes seat-post. Really bright. It comes with batteries. It fels sturdy, and the laser is visible even in day light. The box was crushed during shipment, but the light was in good conditions. It would be nice if it comes with another mount, just in case I ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections