DX » Community » Reviews » Flat USB Charging Cable w/ Micro USB V8 Port for Samsung / HTC - Yellow (300CM)
Customer’s impression:
To long
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbasemoine on 06/07/2015

Pros: length, price/length ratio is very good, good quality, feels solid Cons: i was looking for a nice and Long Micro usb cable to charge some device or to copy data, but due to the length of the cable it would not charge anything, also keeps disconnecting because of the length of the cable, and... Read more

Impression:To long;

0 0 0

• posted bydiehard07 on 06/28/2013

This is really high quality, I have used it with a raspberry pi, works fine and i use it to charge my phone. No problems at all. And the cable is very long. So now i dont have the problem of my cable not being able to reach my table from far. Very good product. get it if you want a longer cable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuavirxe on 03/23/2013

- El conector es bastante grande, lo que permite conectar el movil sin quitar la funda. - Funciona perfectamente, los tiempos de cargar son óptimos. - El envoltorio en el que se envía es adecuado. - El cable es un poco rígido. Con esta longitud, se puede cargar el móvil y con... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere