DX » Community » Reviews » Simple Protective TPU Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaw on 06/06/2014

Its a very good case for the galaxy S3 mini. It fits perfectly and protects the phone good. The quality os the plastic is good. good looking, very thin, you can almoust not notice wearing it on your phone. It has a nice blur transparent look from the back and sides and from the front you can noy notice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmacphisto on 12/07/2013

It looks very well made. It fits very well on the phone, leaving all the holes and buttons easily accessible. It looks pretty sturdy, so I think it would do a better job at protecting the phone in a fall than a silicone case would do. From the pictures of other reviewers, I thought this would be more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarimaria on 10/12/2013

Made of plastic. Fits perfectly. A great and simple case to protect your cellphone. My son loves to throw around my phone a lot and thanks to this little cover my phone is not broken yet. With time the cover gets quite dirty and dark but I guess that's what happens when you buy something this cheap. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacolar on 08/16/2013

It protects the phone very vell, it stics very well to it and does not come off by itself. The holes for buttons are very nicely cut of and in the right position. It is very nice that it is translucent on sides and a bit white at the back. The price is very good and the quality as well. Dont know if ... Read more

Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190-Translucent1 Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190-Translucent2 Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190-Translucent3

0 0 0

• posted byolimagno on 07/19/2013

Para el precio, cumple perfectamente la función de proteger mi equipo Samsung galaxy s3 mini contra cualquier tipo de rayas en la parte posterior de este. Ante una posible caída de altura, el protector no sería de ayuda para ayudar a la integridad del equipo móvil. Podría tener ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysisquet87 on 05/30/2013

Awesome material Perfect Fit Good Quality Easy to put / remove stylish fit for white samsung s3 mini None Seems to cope well when the S3 mini is working at full capacity and therefore gets heated first thought about the holes for buttons not beeing big enough as to operate them easy, but haven't had ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEromir on 05/24/2013

Very good quality. The finishing of the case is really admirable. All the cuts and holes for mobile buttons are on the position that they should be. The frame to protect the screen (it works like a bumper) is really good and avoid you to scratch the screen easily. Also when you put on the pocket, you ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections