DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Feet Warmer Cushion for Cold Winters (Cable Removable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlmeida on 08/13/2012

*Soft and cute *Fit small feet nicely *They have a zipper for you to remove the warmer and wire for washing *They don't seem to have specific format, like if they had both "left feet" *Sometimes they can slip out of your feet *The wire could be a little longer *They could try formatting them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConsiglieri on 08/13/2012

- great gift for girls from "cold" countries and not only.... - perfect for those girls who has "cold" legs in autumn/winter (its like 80% ;)....some need it even in a summer. I know a several girls who sleeps under the winter blanket dispite +20....they'll def. like it:D - looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoragasu on 05/23/2012

Works as expected. Plug it to the USB port and you'll quickly have warm feets. Item is very cheap (as usual in DX). - Build quality of the heat pad is not very high. - The head pad could be a bit bigger. - The slippers are small! I bought them for my wife, and they fit OK, but if you don't have small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuliachan on 06/06/2011

It heats quite fast after you turn it on. It's confortable and pretty. The usb port is great for when you are working at the computer. It has a very long cable, so you can maybe lay down on the couch or your bed and plug it to a laptop. you can't use it everywhere at home because it has to be near a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoeythenifty on 01/16/2011

The heating element is good enough to keep your feet warm in a drafty house, and is removable if you want to walk around in these slippers. The slippers are pretty cute (I got them for my wife) and comfortable. If the heating element is positioned wrong in the slipper, it can get uncomfortable hot, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvilGaara0 on 10/02/2009

Shoes are very good and soft, will heat your feet in cold winters also if they aren't plugged in a computer.Color is great and they have a cute ribbon. Material is good too and its well-built. Just remove the heaters and you have normal shoes. No really con's, they are just fine, heaters could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroazz on 01/17/2009

-For those who are many time working or taking spare time at his home computer will like this a lot. -It's really well built. -It gives you a pleaseant warm to your feet, that let you stay hours without getting cold. -It's really elastic so it doesn't matter if you feet are small or large, it will fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemmesee on 12/31/2008

These are extra large and can fit even the largest foot. The USB heating pads can be removed by opening the provided zip. This way you have nice comfy slippers to wear around the house. These are very comfortable to wear. They heat up really well The heating pad is very small and covers only around half ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections