DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE NB-10L Replacement 1400mAh Li-ion Battery for Canon PowerShot G15 G16 SX50HS SX40HS G1X Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarsk on 01/08/2014

Battery for my Canon SX-50HS, fits as the original battery, fits in the original charger, and seem to have the same power as the original. Comes with plastic-protector of the electric contacts, so just place the batteries in your photobag. Fast delivery to Norway, 14 days during Christmas time is fast!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlaxa on 12/07/2013

Cheap, works, been using 2 of them in my Canon SX50, just ordered 3 more, these are the best back up batteries you could possibly get at this price. Fits in the charger that came with the camera, green light as normal when charged. None as of yet, waiting a few more weeks to get a detailed idea of how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/01/2013

The battery has a good length, can reach even more than 8 hours of use, I am very happy with the purchase. I have no counter yet and certainly will not have any trouble, high quality product. Product of long duration, very light, has a good quality of life, many love the white color is black batteries.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Cheap, much cheaper than an 'Original' CANON Li-ion battery. Works just as well as as Genuine at a fraction of the cost. Higher mAh than the Genuine version means it will actually last longer per charge! You don't get the fancy CANON brandname on your battery, boohoo. There's no lack in qualty here, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections