DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE NB-10L Replacement 1400mAh Li-ion Battery for Canon PowerShot G15 G16 SX50HS SX40HS G1X Camera
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarsk on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Battery for my Canon SX-50HS, fits as the original battery, fits in the original charger, and seem to have the same power as the original. Comes with plastic-protector of the electric contacts, so just place the batteries in your photobag. Fast delivery to Norwa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlaxa on 12/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, works, been using 2 of them in my Canon SX50, just ordered 3 more, these are the best back up batteries you could possibly get at this price. Fits in the charger that came with the camera, green light as normal when charged. Cons:None as of yet, waiting a few mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery has a good length, can reach even more than 8 hours of use, I am very happy with the purchase. Cons:I have no counter yet and certainly will not have any trouble, high quality product. OtherThoughts:Product of long duration, very light, has a good... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, much cheaper than an 'Original' CANON Li-ion battery. Works just as well as as Genuine at a fraction of the cost. Higher mAh than the Genuine version means it will actually last longer per charge! Cons:You don't get the fancy CANON brandname on your bat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections