DX » Community » Reviews » H! Win HTD696 15W 1350lm 6400K White 30-SMD 5730 LED Ceiling Down Light w/ LED Driver - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byB1330 on 12/15/2013

The lalmp is heavy, a lot of aluminium on the housing. Good heat dissipation. Powerful led light. A lâmpada é leve, bastante alumínio no sólido corpo da lâmpada. Boa potência e dissipação do calor. Bad quality conections. Did buy 12 of these. One of them started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypagewilliam on 08/29/2013

Easy to fit, effective and classy style. Almost immediate start-up and immediately bright - no waiting for warmup as with most energy effective lighting. If you want to save energy in your home these are a great investment. Had slight difficulty with connecting wires as they were of fine diameter compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylionelroca on 06/20/2013

I am pleased with the lamp. It has very good color and is quite powerful. As shown in the photos. The body is solid and very good finishing. I bought 19 lamps. One of them came with a cable disconnected that I had to weld. After welding it worked without problems. Take into consideration the time for ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections