DX » Community » Reviews » Gonbes G11-DLP 3D Active Shutter DLP-Link Glasses for Projector - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariojim on 02/08/2014

It the cheapest option I found, and it works, really it's a big deal. It looks like a pro, the micro-usb connector is a great choice because now all new smartphones uses it (of course, apple is always a world apart). I have an optoma HD25E and only need to activate DLP on it, turn ON the glasses and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsolajic on 12/06/2013

These glasses are quick charging, and the battery lasts long. I did my first charge and used them for about 8 hours while testing all of the options on my 3D DLP projector, and I still haven't discharged them. They sync almost instantly, and can be used in a lit room. I tested them at a distance of about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byan123 on 07/04/2013

cheap does the job...DLP active shutter glasses not comfortable for prolonged usage...makes a dent on your nose bridge :) also, the 2 legs are pretty sharp and tight...may hurt at the time of wearing..not a major issue though tested with LG PB60G projector fed 120Hz via VGA by graphics card HD5670, usng ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections