DX » Community » Reviews » 900mA EU Charger for NDSi/DSi (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDadjid on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It arrive in a box. Really good, the plug seems not cheap. I use it for two weeks and it's ok. It's not very hot after a couple of hour. I think that product can get a long life. Cons:The wire is long as one meter and you can plug it and put your ds on a table or wherev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPascalG on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This product is very cheapest, even more quality is good. I appreciate the possiblity to open it. In case of maintenace, you can find two screws on down side. Cons:I search, I search but I can say only it is not a genuine product. OtherThoughts:I was looking for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCunoInge on 05/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is way cheaper then the original adapter of Nintendo. Sometimes I don't know what was the original adapter and what was this one... We use more then one charger for the kids Nintendo DSi. One in the living room, one in the bedroom and one at the grandparents.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byulfbod on 07/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Replacement NDSi charger works perfect. I Have been using it for about a month now and it charges the DSi as good as the original charger. Cons:After using this charger for about a month I cant find any cons. The charger works perfect but as mentioned in anoth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartin-sweden on 04/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as advertised, is great if you buy your DSi in another country or need an extra charger. The price was best on DX at time of this writing. :) Cons:The built in light is so bright that it makes the whole plug light up (Maybe the plastic is very thin?) The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections