DX » Community » Reviews » IPSKY Top and Bottom Split Protective Aluminum Alloy + PC Back Case for Iphone 5 / 5s - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguilis86 on 02/24/2014

Good Quality build and material Nice looking case Relatively good bumper and back protection Easy to fit and remove Case Thin Bumper add protection to screen when phone lie face down Fixation of top and bottom part not look super solid May detach on the long term use. Dust accumulate in the holes of the case near camera and buttons when phone is placed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilipereira23 on 11/17/2013

-Covers all around the phone making it less vulnerable to drops -Aluminium outside ans soft cover on the inside absoving better the damage if it drops protecting the phone -Feels like it can fall without great damage, feel really protective specily on the corners witch are thick -Looks Awesome -For what i expirienced does not detaches easly -It gets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbbbbbbbbbbb on 09/06/2013

This cover is amazing! Such nice design, easy to put on my iPhone and really looks great. The quality is worth $30-$40. Not many good non-girly looking iPhone covers out there that are actually aesthetically pleasing and good quality, but this is definitely one. No cons that I can think of, besides for maybe that it might be unable to support aux cords ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykatie2348 on 05/11/2013

This case is a simple looking case and a simple design with full functionality and protection. Beautiful aluminum backing that is good looking. This iPhone case has an affordable price while retaining maximum protection and looks. The case also worked well with plastic screen protectors. This case looks good on both the black iPhone 5 and also the white ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections