DX » Community » Reviews » Flat USB Charging Cable w/ Micro USB V8 Port for Samsung / HTC - Black (300CM)
Customer’s impression:
good Muy bueno Ótimo Cabo Funcionou charges
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byusillos on 02/11/2015

comodo para poder seguir utilizando el telefono mientras carga sin tener que estar agachado para responder una llamada, carga igual que el cable que venia con el telefono

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bydudaman on 01/15/2015

Pros: good length for reaching "hard to reach" outlets, and it is a decent quality cable, doesn't feel like a really cheap build. Lays flat along floor or wall making it easy to position. Great value for the price. Recommended.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byairb0y44 on 01/13/2015

This cable is nice and long which is great for using in bed, or if you are far from an outlet, power source etc. the cable is nice. the micro usb is decent quality but does not stay in too tightly.

0 0 0

• posted byandrebaia on 12/10/2014

Cabo funcionou bem, reconheceu os telefones Samsung no PC e carregou a bateria. Pra quem necessita de cabos maiores que os originais recomendo.

Impression:Funcionou;

0 1 0

• posted byTiagoRN on 12/09/2014

Ótimo cabo, produto de ótima qualidade, gostei muito do produto, DX. sempre com qualidade. Comprarei novamente

Impression:Ótimo Cabo;

0 1 0

• posted byHighwayStar89 on 10/03/2014

pros: longe cons: no cons, for now the item arrives with normal time shipping, it has a good manifacturer and i recommend it to all who needs a charger that came with you in the room, without unplug continuosly from ac. i'm satisfied of buy it.

0 0 0

• posted byvolucris on 08/13/2014

I only use it for charging my Tablet, so I have no idea if it works for data. Perfect if you want to use your Tablet/Phone while charging Pro: charges Nice build quality Cons: nothing (yet)

Impression:charges;

0 0 0

• posted bytbassakyros on 03/16/2014

Pros are its 3 meters long, and it is a good quality cable not a cheap build. average charging speed and data transfer. Does not tangle easily. Thin and flat makes it easy to store. Very cheap and Highly recommended. no cons at all. Perfect cable Great cable perfect in every aspect. I use it to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/16/2013

It is a ridiculously long charger with a really great design so that the charger does not tangle. The freedom of movement is impeccable with this an it was super cheap for what you get. Good quality material and light. It is not the fastest charger out there. I bought four of them and gave them i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytruespiderman on 09/30/2013

Nice and long so there is no accidental unplugging. The flat cable makes it compact. Simple, useful, and inexpensive. None really. At this price, there's really nothing to complain about. I haven't really paid attention to the charging rate because I use it for those times where I am in bed or a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: