DX » Community » Reviews » Flat USB Charging Cable w/ Micro USB V8 Port for Samsung / HTC - Black (300CM)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenenatse on 11/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a ridiculously long charger with a really great design so that the charger does not tangle. The freedom of movement is impeccable with this an it was super cheap for what you get. Good quality material and light. Cons:It is not the fastest charger out there. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeladc on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is very long, you will not need to worry about being far from the electricity socket, it looks very good and stable and built from high quality materials. Cons:The charging rate is very low, about 10% to 12% per hour (unlike the original 1m cable which charges a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUlriccc on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very long cable, useful if you use your phone in your bed like me, you will never try to pull it to win a few centimeters ! Very good quality. And the flatness is usefull and make it stronger ! Cons:It takes some space in your bag ... OtherThoughts:I don't think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoyvindfoss1 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:genius having a cable that actually reaches where i sit. i really liked the idea of not having to get up and over to where the phone i charging due to the short cable from original package. Cons:This cable will charge my samsung s3 10% over night with an 5V/1A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMooki on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good, feels good. Extra useful due to the extra length. Has so far worked with all tested appliances (HTC, Samsung, Asus). Quality and build seems pretty good. The flat cable is flexible and feels dependable. Available in multiple colors which is a bonus w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylofud on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice and flat small end clips nice and tight into phone and tablet that i own (samsung snd HTC). Easily bendable. not a "sticky" kinds of rubber that i have come accross on other cable so thats great! Cons:No cons, does what it should OtherThoughts:Not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections