DX » Community » Reviews » Flat USB Charging Cable w/ Micro USB V8 Port for Samsung / HTC - Black (300CM)
Customer’s impression:
good Muy bueno Poor Bien Ótimo Cabo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycybertrec on 01/10/2016

Good for running flat along a wall or under a carpet.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygomlet on 11/02/2015

Pros: Good price and do the job, made of nice materials what made it very portable and tight Cons: Take a bit more time to charge devices maybe due to the lenght of the cable

0 0 0

• posted bypercycanada on 10/29/2015

Pros: very long cord Cons: It took 6 hours to charge 20%. My OEM cord allows me to charge 100% in 3 hours.

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byusillos on 10/07/2015

tiene una medida perfecta para cargar el telefono y poder seguir utilizandolo, es el segundo que compro y puede que no sea el ultimo, lo he recomendado a amigos y estan muy contentos con el

Impression:Bien;

0 0 0

• posted byCleytonRibeiro on 10/05/2015

Ola comprei o produto a dois meses e ate agora nada dele chegar e também não recebi código de rastreio para saber aonde ele estar.

Impression:good,Muy bueno,Ótimo Cabo;

0 0 0

• posted byhellraiser94 on 09/08/2015

this item is the bomb, you dont have to hug the wall with some tiny cables anymore, now you can talk on the phone while cleaning the living room, laying in bed or even dance. the 3 meter long charger is even great to bring to partys. cons: you may experience some voldage drop due to the length.

Impression:good,Long Distance,perfect on bus;

0 0 0

• posted byJulinhoSP on 08/22/2015

Pros: this is a must to have item. With 3 meter usb cable, its help you to reach far power plug. Good quality, very well made conetors. The body of cable is flat. Its advantage to passthroug furnitures. Cons: none

Impression:Best long cable;

0 0 0

• posted by46marti on 08/15/2015

Va bien por que es muy largo y no tienes qe tener alargos. Cons: no va bien para cargar un nexus 5/6, demasiado lento. Solo para dispositivos de poca potencia(galaxi ace, etc)

0 0 0

• posted byvariza on 07/15/2015

Cable extra largo para no quedar corto en ninguna circunstancia, lo uso en la pieza y no tengo que estar encorvandome para llegar al telefono

Impression:good,Muy bueno,Ótimo Cabo;

0 0 0

• posted bykevinmce on 07/09/2015

Got this cable as a replacement for my last long cable that failed after one year. This one seems to have better connectors and interface with the cable. Pros: Cheap Long cable connectors seem quite strong Cons: None that i can think of

0 0 0

DX Everywhere