DX » Community » Reviews » Olecranon Style Universal Car Swivel Mount Holder for Mobile Phone + GPS + More - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Mine broke down:(
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreengiant on 07/29/2014

Pros: Can really fit any phone or gps or what ever. With protective bumpers or without. As other specific car mounts are only for one model and can't fit phones with bumpers nor other phones or any other devices. It also has red rubber strips in the correct places on the arms, so it won't scrape the device, when you are placing it in the mount o... Read more

Impression:Mine broke down:(;

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product really surprised me. The price is really good. It is universal, so it works with lots of different device sizes. Light weighted, simple and easy to use. The grip works very well so does the suction cup. Cons:The suction cup works well only in very flat surf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseMC on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it should. No problems with it. It doesnt vibrate. And it is universal so you dont need to change it when changing your telephone. Its cheap. Cons:No cons: its cheap, works as it should, it is robust and near universal OtherThoughts:I will recomend it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylammsu on 04/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i always bought a phoneholder for my phone only. this device is better because it can hold every phone. so if my phone is broken and i have a spare this wil fit aswell. the suction is good and it stays in place. that is a true pro, because i had some in the past that just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhubbelinkku on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The mount securely holds the phone and the suction cup grips very well. Cons:I bought this for my Nokia 1520 phone, but immediately noticed that it is not suitable for it. The clamp presses down on the on/off button so that the phone shuts down. OtherThoughts:The phone ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalevicvid on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very easy to install and you can easily attach your mobile phone to it, it doesn't vibrate. The grip is OK, no complainments there. You might want to try it. Cons:It is kinda hard to fasten the "bolt" the first time you use it, but once you get used to i... Read more

soporte celular
    0 0
  • posted byBomatz on 03/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this mount after several chip mount I got for free which broke\ fell from the glass\ were not convenient (choose your story). So this one will not brake\fall from the glass\be inconvenient since it seems to be from high quality and well designed. Cons:The main co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoset0xp on 03/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really easy to use, you just put it in your windshield and hold your phone, there's nothing more to explain about it. Cons:It can get a little shaky at some speeds, I would get one that's more steady than this one, but it's still a great product for it's price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMidjo on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am very pleased with this, it is very good and simple car holder for mobile phones and GPS It holds tight on the windshield, it has strong grip of your phone, it is easy to use and put on the windshield and it can rotate in every direction so it is very handy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoyfan on 02/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is relatively lower in price compare to other similar products in the market. looks great too. Can't see any defect in the suction cap nor the clip. the silicon spacers do the job well by holding my 5" HTC x920e well and firmed. Tried to drive through some winding... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections