DX » Community » Reviews » Paw Footprint Pattern Mental Pet ID Tag for Dogs - Deep Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBucannonMan on 06/06/2014

Beautifully designed and seems good quality to stand up to the highly active dog. The pick color is vivid and bright. None as of yet...It could use additional name stickers to add to the back. It is important to have your dog identifiable and after a long search for dog tags online it seems that these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxcalafobetica on 02/26/2014

This ID tag is so cute, it looks exactly like the picture! It fits great at my dog's collar! Everyone that sees it compliments it, everyone agrees it looks very cute. You can put your phone number in the back, so if your dog gets lost people can contact you. The quality is very good! The area for writing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 07/31/2013

A very nice board and very useful. Ideal to place on your dog. The material is excellent. The price very well, in Mexico similar costs much more. I'm happy with this board. NONE. I see no bad thing at the plate. It's a very nice board, good size and is perfect for burrowing or large dogs. is very light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySonyka on 06/05/2013

It is very nice, very useful if you lose your dog. In the back has a sticker where you can write the name and two phone numbers. My dog ??wears a month and was not broken (thought to oxidize). None, although it would be better to record the data in the back at any jewelry because with the passage of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections