DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Protective Detachable Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeyo0 on 01/12/2014

Cheap and durable. The stylish appearance depends of the costumer taste, indeed. It's very easy to attach and remove. As all protective cases in the market, it can accumulate a bit of dust. You need to remove and clean onde in a month. Beware, if you leave your phone on the beach, it will accumulate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeLopezGo on 11/08/2013

Super secure, easy to put and to remove, easy to clean, very good material, protect all sides. I have no complaints or anything against this case. I have no words to explain how this case is amazing, on the first day it arrived, I put in my iPhone, and 10 minutes later a drop it a heigh of 6 m and there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenson99 on 03/23/2013

Quite a thick layer to rubber protecting your phone, with a solid casing holding it from falling out when dropped. Definitely perfect fit, but require a bit of knowledge to tuck in the edges. I don't understand what is the 3-in-1 here, it has only 2 pieces after detaching. But no big deal, as seen in ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections