DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Palted Necklace with Stylish Round Bar Pendant
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 06/04/2013

It is a very nice and delicate necklace , it goes well with the pair of earrings I have ordered. It is rather short, but is is also a pro, as it sits beautifully on the neck, even when wearing a blouse with a streamlines neck. The little "pipes" in different width add interest to the product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDianochka on 05/20/2013

Nice accesory which can be used with almost everything. Rate price/quality is faire. Adjustable neck length is really handy Package, but look at the price. the necklace is cheap!!! I wolud like the know what they used the build it since is not attracted by magnets... I would suggest for every day use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCecastri on 05/06/2010

- Very good looking necklace. - The design is simply great! I don't really like bulky necklaces, so this was perfect, you can use it with everything and it will always look good, unless you are a really big woman and need something with a bigger visual weight. - As I said in other necklace reviews, the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections