DX » Community » Reviews » 58mm Aluminum Lens Reversal Filter Adapter Ring for Canon EOS
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscubafly on 02/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheap way into macro photography - Amazing build quality feels really solid - Works great, easy to screw on and off - No more trying to hold the lens in front of the camera while taking a picture. - Reduces the chance of dust getting on the camera sensor Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitorrferrari on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy attachment, have a red dot to align with the camera body. Good screw, fit easily in the lens like a filter. Good material and finish. Works very well, better than a extension tube because it lose less light. Makes great macro photos for a low cost comparing with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolt2x on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The simplies and cheapest solution, when you want to do extreme macro photography. With this reversal ring, you can turn the Canon kit lens, which will magnify things, and gives you the ability to photograph even the ant's eye, if you want! For this price, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarelgott on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a cheap product. It is light weight. Cons:I can't say any bad properties. OtherThoughts:It fits well on my camera body and objectiv. Bottomline:Cheap product. In my country I can't buy adapter ring for this price. Dx is a good market. Whit this adapter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoin43 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:La pièce est très bien ajustée et ne pose aucun problème pour visser un objectif de diamètre 58mm ainsi que le fixer sur l'appareil. Cons:Ne fonctionne correctement qu'avec des optiques où l'on peut régler manuellement le diaphragme. D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheNth on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Metal construction + Sturdy + Inexpensive + Quite light + Fits tightly and screws on smoothly Cons:- Sometimes I have difficulties getting it onto the screwthreads, but that might just be me. OtherThoughts:This attached to the Canon 18-55mm kit lens produces q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinho_DX on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very light - very good building quality; - matched perfectly with my canon Rebel XT; Cons:Not too easy to install and get manual focus, but after some pics, you can learn! OtherThoughts:Even you let the adapter on the lens (normal position), you can get pict... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCiunot on 03/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well built, lightweight, good material, well painted with good quality color which looks steady Cons:A little bit too tight so that it was attaching a bit hardly and it isn't a joke when you must do it as quickly as possible to prevent dust enter the housing and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVasaX on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality is very good, the material (aluminium alloy) looks good too. Do it's job. Great magnification for your basic lens for adequate price. The price is quite higher, but the quality is very good, so it's fine for me. Cons:Not at all. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydandellion on 12/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's well manifactured Cons:The trick of reversing regular lens to get macro is decades long. But the trick is not in the adapter but in the lens. While this adapter is well made, I doubt that any of EOS lens are good for this kind of hack. OtherThoughts: Bott... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections