DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 2.5" SATA Metal External HDD Enclosure Case - Silver (2TB)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good simple..
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspikey1973 on 07/21/2015

reasonably priced but there is a bit of bad contact, the drive fits, but really tight and is therefor difficult to remove again. but when you press it in completely flat, it sometimes looses contact. i solved that bu putting a little something under the end and press it down than. this way it in... Read more

Impression:simple..;

0 0 0

• posted byIrmanov on 04/06/2015

Easy to install HDD. USB 3.0 works at full speed. I installed my old Samsung HDD from broken notebook and now it's a new external storage device.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRobinhu on 03/24/2015

Pros: Very good performance, beautiful case Con: Nothing

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySuryaAvi on 12/31/2014

Pros: Needfull handy Cons : Slim

0 0 0

• posted byZeke.Frazer on 07/31/2014

Pros: Case easily fitted a Toshiba 2.5" MK2035GSS 200GB 4200rpm drive. There was no problems fitting the HDD into the bumper and closing the lid(s) There is a button at the end of the case, which when pressed in, releases the top and bottom cover. Didn't do any tests on a 'modern' SATA drive, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtseau on 04/25/2014

Very good USB 3.0 speed and compatible with PC with USB 2 ports. A bit hard and tight to install the 2.5" HDD into position. It took a bit of trail and error to figure out how to put the hdd in position and also to sort out how to put back the covers. It will be nice if the product comes it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokok77 on 04/07/2014

Good quality box and cable, good packaging, high transfer speed even connecting USB2 port. Hard aluminium cover, good textured surface. Fast delivery. Not to frequent change disk. Plastic clips can break. Plastic frame inside seems not as high quality. I bought three boxes - they were all color.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynahueljuarez02 on 08/21/2013

* Muy buena caja en la que viene contenido * Muy buena diseño de aluminio * Espacio Justo para no permitir vibraciones * Led Azul de transmisión de datos * Viene con su propia Bolsita de Cuero * La estructura de plástico vino medio despintada adentro, pero no causa ningún * el... Read more

caja completa externa interna

0 0 0

• posted byashyu on 05/22/2013

Overall, this is a nice metal compact enclosure, and is one of the cheapest ones that comes with a standard USB 3.0 Micro-B connection on the hard drive (as opposed to using the full-sized A connector that most cheaper enclosures use). I prefer to have the Micro-B connector as most other external... Read more

0 0 5

DX Everywhere