DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Data / Charging 8-Pin Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaderiugin on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact and handy for use in car. Easy stores in compact area. Easy to carry and use remotely. Price very competitively. Cons:Not an "approved" Apple device but works well. You can charge your phone and play music from your phone. OtherThoughts:After shop... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuttello on 07/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got this for the cigarette charger in my car. Used to have the multi-headed type that could charge three different devices but gave up after the lighting portion head keep coming off and looked for a single one instead. So far it works flawlessly, let's see if it lasts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleem12000 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does was it is suppose to do! Plugged it into a USB charger outlet on my AC wall outlet and it charges! Yeah! It's suppose to do that though. I then plugged it my MacBook Pro and presto! It opens up the Image Capture app and there are my photos. For $3.60 it... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections