DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable USB Data / Charging 8-Pin Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaderiugin on 10/23/2013

Very compact and handy for use in car. Easy stores in compact area. Easy to carry and use remotely. Price very competitively. Not an "approved" Apple device but works well. You can charge your phone and play music from your phone. After shopping around for a compact USB 8-pin cable for a IPhone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynuttello on 07/26/2013

I got this for the cigarette charger in my car. Used to have the multi-headed type that could charge three different devices but gave up after the lighting portion head keep coming off and looked for a single one instead. So far it works flawlessly, let's see if it lasts longer than the other kind. None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleem12000 on 05/01/2013

It does was it is suppose to do! Plugged it into a USB charger outlet on my AC wall outlet and it charges! Yeah! It's suppose to do that though. I then plugged it my MacBook Pro and presto! It opens up the Image Capture app and there are my photos. For $3.60 it does the job. Apple's $19 cable... well,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections