DX » Community » Reviews » Fruit & Flower & Animal Pattern Polymer Clay Decoration Strips Set - Multicolored (50 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaureijs on 01/28/2014

Lots of colours and patterns/figures to choose from. Great for doing your nails or decorating cards. You can cut the slices as thick as you like. It's really hard to cut it straight and really thin. My advice is to use an old-fashioned razor blade and keep it as straight as you can. Really cost my girlfriend some time to get used to cutting it perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleo886 on 11/05/2013

Excelent Product!! ir is exactly as shown and you hace many designs to choose. The shipment takes one month to Argentina. they are a little bit elastic, and you have to cut very thin slices. The shipment takes about one month to arrive to argentina. It cames very well packed and protected. You can use it in your nails or in any surface that you want,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvishalpachani on 09/26/2013

Some people might complain about the size of these canes, but i must say it would be messy and difficult if the'yre were bigger! I prefer it the size it has and people always complement my nails when i have those designs on! There is no reason for you not to buy them! very cheap, awesome quality and 50 designs to choose. A must buy product for those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRdesforges on 05/08/2013

Exactly as shown. Many designs/colors to choose from. Very cute. Been only a day and already received a few comments on them :-) None that I can see so far. Just difficult to slice but should be OK with a good sharp blade/knife Need some practice to cut them since I wasted like half of one just trying to get a few thin slices. You need to use a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheji on 04/11/2013

Its great, not a single problem. Everything you would expect. it looks great. You have a lot of them to choose from, and very different, for every color. when you learn how to cut them properly they make more than 50 decorations each strip. None I can think of. Can't complain really. Its at the start hard to cut them, but after you get a couple of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmaxnda on 04/05/2013

Really fun to use, it gives your nails some pretty details, lots of different motives such as fruits, flower, cats, smiley faces and some shapes I used a sharp tiny knife to slice the clay and the glued them on with glue that you use for plastic nails and it worked fine and I think it will last longer if you glue them the first time i sliced some slices ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrissyH on 02/04/2013

- a lot of different strips: flowers, fruits, butterfly, hearts and animals (cats) in beautiful colours. - the strips are long enough to slice a lot of pieces out of one strip. When I cutted 10 slices out of one strip, the strip became only a half centimetre shorter. So out of one strip, you can make over 80 slices! - they stick nice on normal nail ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections