DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Necklace with Stylish Heart Pendant
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTenkai333 on 11/01/2012

The price is one of the best I've ever seen, the chain seems real silver, my girlfriend loved it, best gift that does not exist very much in mind. Buy many more later, the price helps too! Very easy to put on and remove. With time, the glossy layer began to splinter and looks dark, but only in the back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheMarwin on 09/16/2012

This one is pretty nice, looks realy good and is really light weight. The material looks quiete scratch resistant. The girfriend likes it a lot. Looks even better when she wears it. Maybe it is not top top quality, bud for that price, I don't even wonder about that. The packaging could be more gift-like,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydif0r1 on 10/10/2011

The price is just great! My girlfriend loves it and after a year it's like new. All the little rocks are still in place shining like on the first day of arrival. The necklace is very strong and quality build. And it even comes in a nice gift box if you want. There are no cons really. Overall the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichieKH on 02/14/2011

It's really cheap but it looks really expensive. It's almost like it's totally made of silver. The necklace looks fragile on the first look, but while holding it, it's stronger then the most necklaces I've seen. It came in a nice bag (bubble plastic) containing a little bag with the necklace. Your girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoph_iie on 06/20/2008

- it can look good on some occasions - fits all sizes - the chain is reallllyyyy thing and i feel that whenever i tought it. im going to break it - some of the diamonds are not put correctly into the holes, and it looks funny - not the best necklace on the site - the diamonds and the style is only shown ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctagonalman on 03/18/2008

The colour of the metal looks bright and nice. Reasonable price for a piece of jewellery of this quality. The crystals in the pendant weren't very shiny, they were actually quite dull and unpolished looking. It makes the pendant look a little cheap. :( Chain is approximately 40cm in length. Mine didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySalachan on 01/16/2008

nice and shinny. a bit hard to put it on since the part to open the lock is a bit small. i love the chain =) get it if you looking for a decent necklace Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopisss on 01/13/2008

-nice hearts -good price if it is real silver-plated -build quality is good enough no cons can be great gift or you can just buy it for everyone girl who you like.... i will buy more in near future... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections