DX » Community » Reviews » USB 1000 / 1200 / 1600dpi Wired Optical Gaming Mouse - Black (140cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyanzekian on 02/23/2014

I really like its design. It has a mat effect that give a confortable touch. The ergonomic design facilitate the ease of use. I thought that the left and right would be more smooth. but may be with time it will become smoother. It is a bit hard actually. Some may find the small orange button unuseful but it can be really useful based on the type of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGbalen on 11/25/2013

- This mouse presents a good performance and resolution as mentioned above. - The material is very soft and design for long time of using, fitting very well in the hand. - It is portable to go and a computer recognize very fast the device - I dont know if i used it so hard or in a different way, but the wire connected to the mouse and connected to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXCaju on 09/11/2013

Nice cheap mouse that does what it should. The upper rubberized part feels nice and the scroll wheel is fairly accurate. It's a bit too small for who has large hands, like me; the tip of my fingers touch the mousepad sometimes. The scroll wheel got some friction other inner parts, or something. The resolution change button seems to have only two modes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExoticWhal3 on 08/20/2013

Very very good design overall! I love the way it looks, and feels! The only main concern i have is that the cord was 'torn' at the mouse end, leaving about a centimeter or two of wires exposed. This made the mouse begin to turn on and off when the cord is in certain positions. This became a major problem, especially after having for only 1 week. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypierregui54 on 05/25/2013

Good quality. The unit is plastic but high quality plastic. The object is lightweight. The USB cable is long enough to connect it to a laptop as a desktop computer. Several buttons in addition to conventional (two buttons on the back side to the front and rear return) I have not found the usefulness of this little orange button above the object. Delivery ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byShannoes on 04/27/2013

It's very sensitive and moves smoothly on all surfaces. The cord is lightweight and flexible so it's not getting in the way of things on my desk. The rubber coating is easy to grip, but it's not the type that attracts dust easily. The wheel moves freely with nice-feeling detents that click positively without feeling sticky. No software is required to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakak007 on 03/27/2013

Nice finish, the mouse looks sturdy and the cable is long enough and flexible. Slides nicely on all kinds of surfaces. Sensitivity is very good. Wearout of the upper surface? Time will show but the finish looks like it can stand a while. Too small, this mouse is barely a 3/4 size I would say, not suitable for all day long work, would get a cramp in ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections