• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good sensitivity

posted by Shannoes on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's very sensitive and moves smoothly on all surfaces. The cord is lightweight and flexible so it's not getting in the way of things on my desk. The rubber coating is easy to grip, but it's not the type that attracts dust easily. The wheel moves freely with nice-feeling detents that click positively without feeling sticky. No software is required to use it, just lug it in and away you go!

Cons:

It's small, if you have large hands then using it for a long time may give you a cramped hand. I also find that the placement of the thumb buttons means I sometimes click them accidentally when I'm not careful. I knew it was going to be smaller than many gaming mice and I was prepared to accept that, but it would be really nice if a larger model was available.

OtherThoughts:

I don't play games that require me to change the DPI on-the-fly do I don't know if the sensitivity button on the top does the job.

Bottomline:

This is one of the better mice I've owned, at least as good as the $100+ mice that I've used in the past. I bought this mouse after reading a review on another site for a similar gaming mouse from DX. At the low price it's definitely worth the money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections