DX » Community » Reviews » 1800mAh USB Recharged Emergency Power Pack External Battery for Ipod/Iphone/Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNanMar on 06/23/2013

Very easy to use. You can charge your IPOD several times with only one charge. Very good product at a great price Muy facil de usar. Podes cargar tu Ipod varias veces con una sola carga. Muy buen producto a un precio excelente none ninguna I´ve been using it for 3 monts and it works great. I recomend it for all those who use their Ipod for long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHuino3 on 08/15/2012

Very beautifu, come in nice box with apple cable. Reached to my home in no time! I have an iPad and it's not powerful enough to charge it. I have a ballistic case, and it didn't feet to the case so I had to take of the case and than use it. Very sad it don't work with iPad. Very nice look like made from glass not plastic. The box is very strong, good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadimmerrikh on 01/30/2012

-The battery itself charges fast -Comes with the same cord that came with your ipod/iphone -Approximately 1.5 charges -With new IOS 5 you can wirelessly sych your device when its charging. - Not enough power to charge iPad It has a button and I'm not sure what it is used for. Overall, great product worth the price. Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalalony on 01/04/2012

This is a very useful item, saved me more then a few times in emergency, it has a button that says the amount of baterry left inside, you can charge it with your regular apple charger. buy it if your not looking for one which will work as a panel also, it weight nothing and easy to carry it building feels very cheap, i can hear pieces of plastic when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubbadreier on 12/21/2011

- The price isn't to bad. - The quality is great, it seems like it will hold up against everyday wear and tear. - It has LED lights to indicate the battery level. - Really easy to use, it is just plug and go! - Great if you dont have a place to plug in your phone. (Camping, concerts, work, etc.) - Others like this one can be found cheaper on here but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiDesire on 12/15/2011

- External battery with good quality build - Comes with LED indicators to show remaining battery life - Easily charged with standard iPod/iPhone USB cables - Can be charged with traditional walled power as well as computer USB power - Small and compact size is a bonus - Very light - Fits in pocket! - Perfect for everyday use - Price is nice - Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOnePb on 10/07/2011

- Package contains External Battery + iTunes cable (white, normal length) - Built quality looks okai - LED indicators - Easy for when you are travelling - Very light - Price is nice - Button for indication how full it is - No drivers have to be installed, works direct - No manual - Very thick in comparison to the iPod Touch 4G (twice as thick) - Strange ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuandemor on 07/06/2011

Gets quickly recharged. Lightweight gadget for the 3GS. Recharges the iPhone battery 1.5 times and does it quite fast. Price is great! Bought two, one for a friend and another one for me. Unfortunately, my own stopped working after a week use time, and can't recharge it anymore. Good idea to buy more than one, as you may get addicted to using it. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYveskuh27 on 06/23/2011

The 1800mAh USB Recharged Emergency Power Pack External Battery for iPod/iPhone/iPhone 3G -it can charge your ipod/iphone 1.5-2 times -easy to charge, just plug in the ipod charger -good build quality -led indicators -very usefull -very sturdy only that the plug doesnt give a satisfying click. - sometimes the leds are a bit laggy usefull device when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorisman on 05/16/2011

-It refills your iphone/ipod touch perfectly(i have an ipod 4g). -You can see when you need to refill your external battery. -Build quality is better than i expect. -Price is really low. -You can can refill you ipod 1.5 times with it. -It doesn't weight that much. -It is pretty big. -the cable which was included with the battery was broken. Every iphone/... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections