- smallest light in my collection
- 180 degrees of flood - threads are not quality
- no throw I put this agaist the Maglight solitaire and this little baby is smaller and eats the solitire for breakfast!lol Impressive for its size. I keep it on my key chain now and my friends are shocked with ... Read more
This is a small and light flashlight, basically the size of an AAA battery plus the led malp head.
It is a very bright flashlight.
The red color makes it easy to find in the bag. It can be easily attached to a key chain.
Fit and finish of aluminium body is good. This is a twist to turn on flashlight,... Read more
This is the smallest and compact AAA flashlight I know. It weights only 7 gram without battery. It has big hole at the back for putting on the key chain, very useful. White bright light. The disadvantage is it's wide angle beam, not useful outdoors, however it's ok indoors. I didn't make run time but ... Read more
- very tiny and handy. only slightly larger than an AAA battery.
- very bright light
- quality aluminium finish
- feels very light in the hand - the only complaint i have is that it is difficult to switch on and off as you have to twist the top part of the head and this can be a little bit tough if you ... Read more
Very tiny, not much larger than the AAA (twisty switch helps with that). Seems well made and sturdy (for its size). Surprisingly bright (using a lithium AAA) and very nice/even flood light (approx 130 degree). The twist-to-on is tight, a woman might have trouble turning it on one-handed. I don't know ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.