DX » Community » Reviews » 0081 Osram 1W 100lm White Mini Flashlight - Red (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybear123 on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- bright - smallest light in my collection - 180 degrees of flood Cons:- threads are not quality - no throw OtherThoughts:I put this agaist the Maglight solitaire and this little baby is smaller and eats the solitire for breakfast!lol Bottomline:Impressive for... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPowerbeam on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a small and light flashlight, basically the size of an AAA battery plus the led malp head. It is a very bright flashlight. The red color makes it easy to find in the bag. It can be easily attached to a key chain. Fit and finish of aluminium body is goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenny55 on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is the smallest and compact AAA flashlight I know. It weights only 7 gram without battery. It has big hole at the back for putting on the key chain, very useful. White bright light. Cons:The disadvantage is it's wide angle beam, not useful outdoors, however... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackChin on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very tiny and handy. only slightly larger than an AAA battery. - very bright light - quality aluminium finish - feels very light in the hand Cons:- the only complaint i have is that it is difficult to switch on and off as you have to twist the top part of the head and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinielsen on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very tiny, not much larger than the AAA (twisty switch helps with that). Seems well made and sturdy (for its size). Surprisingly bright (using a lithium AAA) and very nice/even flood light (approx 130 degree). Cons:The twist-to-on is tight, a woman might have trouble tu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections