DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Necklace with Stylish Clear Stone Pendant
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliscka on 02/08/2013

price (quite cheap) looks nice delicate does not look cheap none that i can think of now I originally bought that gift for my friend but in the end i kept it for myself and gave her something else, it looks decent, so you can use it in even more conservative job, right now i have it over a year and it still looks great Nice cheap decent piece of beauty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexbest on 08/17/2010

I bought this for my mom, she saw it on DX and wanted it. The pendant looks bigger in the picture but it's not that big, and i think this is a pro.. The quality is ok, don't imagine it's like a 500$ one , but it's perfect for it's price. No cons really... Except that it would've been nice if this had a box.. Buy more than 1, everyone will want one. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamwalkerfa on 10/01/2008

I didn't even buy this one for my gf, it was for kids'. But she loved it so much that she had to try it. Now I have to order more of this one and the other necklace. They look good and from a distance, you can't really tell, it is just a couple dollar pendant :) Other than I have to order more of these stuff and maybe that they don't look too durable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallmob on 06/28/2008

Super Fine ! (at least at my wifes neck) great work , it really shines , the stones are fantastic. if you hold it, for real, its much much better than the pictures. It's not a cross it's not round ... it's not square ... It is something else . $3.63 it looks bigger on the pictures No box (it would be a great gift) . my wife, allthow she loved it... ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections