DX » Community » Reviews » ACACIA 4580 2-in-1 Comfortable Silicone Cover Bike Saddle - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshlomo66 on 02/02/2014

SILLA DE SILICONA PARA MOUNTAIN BIKE. MUY BONITA SILLA. NO ES GRANDE.ES MUY CÓMODO PARA LOS LARGOS PASEOS POR EL CAMPO.LA HE PROBADO HOY Y ES MUY CONFORTABLE. ASÍ ES QUE LA RECOMIENDO QUE LA COMPREN. HE DICHO QUE ES MUY CÓMODO.ESO SI PODRÍA SER DE COLORES MÁS DEPORTIVOS, PARA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycooke54 on 01/04/2014

Well made product. Very stylish and extremely comfortable. I bought my son a new bicycle for Christmas but he found the seat uncomfortable. I looked on the Internet and found this one. I fitted it as soon as it arrived and then he took it for a ride. Now he loves the bicycle because he is comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypavelj on 10/27/2013

Good quality. very good price/performance. Comfortable and suitable for both city and the outdoors. The metal frame looks strurdy. The seat is somewhat flexible so the dampening effect is achieved not only by the the silicone. None so far. I've ridden it for a week both in the forest and in the city ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFalconFutura on 07/06/2013

A seat very modern, comfortable, good quality. Meets all expectations I had. The price is good, it is not dx cheaper, but the quality that has made ??it become a good option to buy. You can not buy something like that price outside dx .. None so far.......You can not buy something like that price outside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuriouswolf on 06/27/2013

modern design and comfortable, much better than my previous cell, with her already long distances and did not feel pain, I really liked this product and the best is that it adapts to any seatpost. desenho moderno e confortável, muito melhor que a minha cela anterior, com ela ja fiz longas distancias ... Read more

really comfortable beautiful modern design and comfortable

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections