-fits prefectly with both genuine nintendo and aftermarket WIImotes. - very affordable compared to genuine accessory
- works described with B button still working as described. - I have used with a couple of racing games now and all worked perfectly - build quality / materials not quiet as good as Genuine Nintendo bought 3 of these for young kids to ... Read more
Good constroction of weel, good materials, the wii remote fit perfectly in it(the genuine and non genuine also). it has o hole on the side to let you hork with the sensor bar. really nice constroction of this weel. non so far very good weel for that money. buy this one, you won't make a mistake, this is child resistant good quality for this price. If ... Read more
Very good build quality. My sons dropped it on the floor a lot of time and it didn't break nor disassemble. Back button give of good feeling. The remote fits weel in it and stay in place. The blue ring behind look nice it always can be cheaper ;)
bought it $6.71 on november 2010, price is $6.66 today. $4 would be a good price for this quality Very easy ... Read more
It fit my controllers perfectly and has functioned as advertised. This is a completely reliable substitute for the branded version sold at retail markets. I saved 5 dollars per controller on the two I purchased. Who really cares if it doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it. People who have to have brand name merchandise are suckers anyway. Non that I ... Read more
* It looks just like the original Wii wheel controller, only that it is in black colour.
* It fits perfectly the Wii-mote, as it was made by Nintendo.
* This colour is a good combination if you have other white controllers, I like this change very much.
* Good price for a non original controller, and better shape than other ones.
* Comfortable and perfect ... Read more
I've played with a couple of third party, alternate design wheels as well as an official Nintendo wheel. This feels and works exactly as well as the official Nintendo wheel, and as a bonus, it's black! I really have no complaints. It appears and functions much like the Nintendo wheel, but does not feature the logo. The little rubber/silicone nubs inside ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.