DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrgriffiths82 on 05/25/2014

-fits prefectly with both genuine nintendo and aftermarket WIImotes. - very affordable compared to genuine accessory - works described with B button still working as described. - I have used with a couple of racing games now and all worked perfectly - build quality / materials not quiet as good as Genuine Nintendo bought 3 of these for young kids to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabitu79 on 01/22/2013

Good constroction of weel, good materials, the wii remote fit perfectly in it(the genuine and non genuine also). it has o hole on the side to let you hork with the sensor bar. really nice constroction of this weel. non so far very good weel for that money. buy this one, you won't make a mistake, this is child resistant good quality for this price. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeeOne on 02/27/2011

Very good build quality. My sons dropped it on the floor a lot of time and it didn't break nor disassemble. Back button give of good feeling. The remote fits weel in it and stay in place. The blue ring behind look nice it always can be cheaper ;) bought it $6.71 on november 2010, price is $6.66 today. $4 would be a good price for this quality Very easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKevinWW on 04/21/2009

It fit my controllers perfectly and has functioned as advertised. This is a completely reliable substitute for the branded version sold at retail markets. I saved 5 dollars per controller on the two I purchased. Who really cares if it doesn't have the Nintendo logo on it. People who have to have brand name merchandise are suckers anyway. Non that I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliahh on 02/27/2009

* It looks just like the original Wii wheel controller, only that it is in black colour. * It fits perfectly the Wii-mote, as it was made by Nintendo. * This colour is a good combination if you have other white controllers, I like this change very much. * Good price for a non original controller, and better shape than other ones. * Comfortable and perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx86Daddy on 02/11/2009

I've played with a couple of third party, alternate design wheels as well as an official Nintendo wheel. This feels and works exactly as well as the official Nintendo wheel, and as a bonus, it's black! I really have no complaints. It appears and functions much like the Nintendo wheel, but does not feature the logo. The little rubber/silicone nubs inside ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections