DX » Community » Reviews » Classic Wooden Manual Pepper Spice Mill Grinder Muller - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjunkieboy on 06/16/2014

Cheaper, but not much, than same product in Brazil. Niecely built. Good material. The outside case is made of brushed stainless. Looks good on top of my shelve. Shine. I know the title says this thing is a "Pepper Muller Grinder", but I bought two of this and used one as a salt grinder. Forget about the idea. The internal grinder is made of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleriete on 11/25/2013

Realmente gostei do produto! A estrutura é simples e funciona bem. Estou utilizando para moer sal grosso, mas acredito que ele pode ser utilizado para moer outras ervas e temperos. Ele é de tamanho grande, e fácil de usar. O preço aumentou, comprei quando custava US$ 9,00... Na parte interior ficam algumas farpas da madeira, o que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagictecnic on 11/25/2013

Wood is of good quality. It’s constructed properly. Maybe the cover paint is not so bright and it seems not really durable but if you are careful with the use of this element, I think you will not have any problem You can change the size of the pepper that is grinded by turning the little silver cap. After a month of using, it’s still working very well ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections