DX » Community » Reviews » SAMDI Envelop Style Protective Kraftpaper + PU Leather Case for Ipad MINI - Brown
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySanZuc on 11/05/2013

Perfect for storage my Mini Ipad during the travels The style is very cool So far the item is still running fine NO CONS about the product The only problem doi having to wait for almost one month until the arrival of the product in my house cost-effective The material quality is very good which helps protect my mini Ipad possible falls I recommend its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydinarkins on 08/26/2013

Very nice cover! Looks exactly like at the pictures on this web-site. Perfectly fits iPad mini, even with original smart cover. Is made of soft materials with vety soft touch outside and inside. The quality of cover is very high. Magnetic closure is comfortable. The weight is ok, not too light, but not heavy. nothing found at the moment price can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusa08 on 05/14/2013

Very nice envelope for iPad Mini. Has a very soft inner surface and the quality of the materials and finishes are fine. Has magnetic close. A good notice it's that the iPad mini fits with smart cover. The price it's high. Cheaper would be perfect. The rest it's ok. Nice product. Has a nice package, important if you want to make a present. Very usefull.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBlackIce80 on 04/23/2013

+ good fit + magnet keeps envelope closed + strengthened material + ipad mini fits with smartcover - odd smell, but seems to get better after a couple of days - could be cheaper, 10$ would be ok - envelope is addressed to: "Dear my Darling Jasmine Them" I wish it would have been without a name and the darling thing - envelope opens on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections