DX » Community » Reviews » LSON 2.5" TFT 1.3MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 6-LED IR Night Vision / AV-out - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfroggysoft on 02/18/2014

Very cheap and still good quality. Easy to install and use. Basically you install and setup the camera once and it will turn on automatically every time you start your car. I use the camera on my daily car and it saved me once to prove my case. And during my holidays it gives nice pictures of special roads I travel as a remembrance of these special ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydzigy2003 on 07/24/2013

LSON 2.5" TFT 1.3MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 6-LED IR easy to use. compact. motion detection recording.many support languages..works like a usb pc camera on win 7.. Photos on the site correspond to the original.The maximum duration of a track - 10 minutes.Can close screen when recording, secret and power saving Very bad quality of IR ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bywestsideua on 06/27/2013

LSON 2.5" TFT 1.3MP CMOS Wide Angle Car DVR Camcorder w/ 6-LED IR --very cheap -- easy to mount -- easy to use -- big capacity of battery --not comfortable holder -- no differnce between FHD 1920*1080 and HD 1280*720 -- bad quality of HD 1280*720 resolution -- bad quality of IR night vision -- decent quality for the money --no need to write about ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAll2EXE on 03/02/2013

Photos on the site correspond to the original. Easy replacement of battery. IR light is powerful. The maximum duration of a track - 15 minutes. The predictable characteristics at such a price. Does not comply with the technical specifications of - the maximum resolution of 1280*960 (50/60Hz), however this corresponds to the sensor (1,3Mp). Helps you ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bysoulshaker1987 on 03/02/2013

easy to use. compact. motion detection recording(save memory usage).many support languages included Russian.works like a usb pc camera on all windows xp-xp64-win7-win7-64. search driver on devid.info through device ID. write quality max is HD(1280 x 720). in Overview FHD. poor lens(plastic. I change lens on glass 3.6mm lens) and cmos sensor(reasonable ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections