DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 10 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEpischeslasaus on 07/02/2014

- Good fiton nexus - Handy stand function, also auto screen on/off function when closed or opened. - Protects your screen! - sleek design The magnet on the backside will sometimes interfere with your screen and your screen wil go black. magnet blocks camera. pretty heavy case Good value for it's money,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytansue on 05/27/2014

Seems like the picture. Comes in handy for protecting it from dust or dirt. Good price for the product. The standing positioning is great. The screen goes out when i close the cover and goes on when i open the cover. Quality is less. The little piece that sticks out is a magnet. The magnet stays in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvuldrak on 04/08/2014

fairly cheap good quality perfect fit if you want it standing still you need some time to figure out how it works but that's pretty much it It fits perfectly for my nexus 10, feels solid and firm. It has anti-slip grip so it's good to use in a car. When you put it on "standing mode" it is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsanderhoff on 03/07/2014

Its holding up my nexus 10 really good so I can watch TV while doing the dishes, Its really nice. Its nice fit and doing the job good. There is a magnet that is turning on the screen when I am opening the the cover. The same time this magnet is keeping the support at the right spot when having the tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by13x025 on 12/25/2013

My Nexus 10 fits in perfectly. It has all the openings needed for operation (camera, usb, microphone micro-HDMI). It does what the description says: protects your tab. The tab wakes up when you open the cover and goes to sleep when you close it! No need to press the power button anymore! I'm not a native ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZelidar on 10/10/2013

Good quality, good price. I love the magnet. I didn't know the Nexus 10 had a corresponding sensor. Solid feel, nice texture, all openings correctly positioned and large enough. No sharp edges on the casing. For that price? None. Never leaves my Nexus Another product and price that keeps me coming back ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byppbusto on 04/26/2013

Fits perfectly. All connectors and buttons are accessible. The combination white / black get a discreet holster. It's easy to carry the tablet with this cover. The case has the function of lock the screen when closed and start the screen when opened. The closure has a magnet to maintain the case closed.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaveudet on 04/04/2013

It works perfect and it's cheap. It can be user in frame mode (vertical) o keyboard mode (hortizontal) and is quite stable. Magnetic cover turns screen on and off. The small metallic lock can be attacher to the back part. It's quite heavy, adds quite weight to device. If you put the magnetic cover completely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCralos on 03/01/2013

The case serves the purposes it has been made for :), and it is really easy to use. It provides a quite strong structure for the nexus, and, at least at first sight, provides an extra protection to the tablet. - it adds quite weight to your tablet: more than at first sight would be expectable. However,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections