DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 10 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytansue on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems like the picture. Comes in handy for protecting it from dust or dirt. Good price for the product. The standing positioning is great. The screen goes out when i close the cover and goes on when i open the cover. Cons:Quality is less. The little piece that sticks out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelidar on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality, good price. I love the magnet. I didn't know the Nexus 10 had a corresponding sensor. Solid feel, nice texture, all openings correctly positioned and large enough. No sharp edges on the casing. Cons:For that price? None. OtherThoughts:Never leave... Read more

1 0
  • posted byppbusto on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly. All connectors and buttons are accessible. The combination white / black get a discreet holster. It's easy to carry the tablet with this cover. The case has the function of lock the screen when closed and start the screen when opened. The closu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaveudet on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works perfect and it's cheap. It can be user in frame mode (vertical) o keyboard mode (hortizontal) and is quite stable. Magnetic cover turns screen on and off. The small metallic lock can be attacher to the back part. Cons:It's quite heavy, adds quite weight to devi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCralos on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case serves the purposes it has been made for :), and it is really easy to use. It provides a quite strong structure for the nexus, and, at least at first sight, provides an extra protection to the tablet. Cons:- it adds quite weight to your tablet: more t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections