DX » Community » Reviews » 9.6W 480lm 120-SMD 3528 LED Warm White Light Decoration Strip (220V / 2-Flat-Pin Plug / 2m)
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjappa2006 on 12/06/2014

Product like we saw on the pictures, good present for christmas, very usefulness, I recommend that for all ages Read more

Impression:Nice Product, light;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinos85 on 01/07/2014

The LED strip is very bright. The LED strip energy usage is very low. (my energy meter displays 9W) The LED strip is easy to place. (I placed the strip above my cupboard) The warm white color LED-strip is a bit green. The power cord is pretty short. The SDM LEDs are soldered on one side. When you place ... Read more

The LED strip above our cupbaord. (photo with flas LED strip above our cupbaord (photo without flash)

0 0 0

• posted bybabau on 12/10/2013

This is a very useful and simple to use led strip: connect to the plug ... it works. done. The light is of the sunny white type and is not too bright for the eyes. The strip is completely surrounded by soft transparent plastic, so it is very resistant and seems waterproof. The strip length fits the rear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOfleisher on 04/03/2013

very clear light, looks high quality, long enough and I bought it for outdoor use on a balcony but keep in mind this is water proof so can be used in kitchen or bath room ! no need for any convertor, it is connect to 220V directly ! ENJOY arrived with 2 broken led. no off / on switch looks like a great ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections