DX » Community » Reviews » F034-7 Adidog Fashion Pet Cat Dog Sportswear Clothes - Red (Size M)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoeyFryd50 on 05/13/2014

Good Material Cute Nice Little Hood :P Adidog Cute Logo Adidas stripes stitched on I love it! Seems way too small for a medium, the small must be for ants. I wonder if DX sent me the small hoodie... My 5-month-old puppy makes it extremely hard to put on due to the fact that he jumps and tries to get away :P Great product, I really like it. Although ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjonaras on 02/09/2014

excellent product. very good material. very good feeling. it is very easy to wear it in your dog. the dog is very cute with this. i will buy another color. no smells! very good package easy to unpackage. very special look for the dog nothing. everything is good. maybe you can wear it in cats. very good and very cheap gift for your dog. buy it for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroger52 on 11/27/2013

realy nicely made fits well my dog the matériel Is good i would recommande it to every one that hase a small dog it fits good and the dog like it. not that much to say that its well made nothing else to say that for the price its a good materal for the dog dont hesitate to buy it go for it its good if you have a small dog and the cold Can effet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasluk on 11/08/2013

Served perfectly, the corrct information measures are getting very good at my dog. Good material and workmanship of clothing. The idea adidog was very good. I have a 4 year old miniature Pinsher with 8 pounds weight. I'm impressed how comfortable she is in it, and it's a quality product. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to buy something ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections