DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.5" Touch Screen Digitizer LCD w/ Maintenance Tool + Protector for Iphone 4S - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by StevieO on 05/26/2013

Pros: -very cheap. -installed succesfully -package includes all to fix properly. -touchscreen works perfectly Cons: -can see big difference between real screen and this. -looking at screen sideways you see a blue glow on screen, don't have that on real screen. OtherThoughts: If I knew it would be this quality, I would have preferred the genuine... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by CaptainRene on 04/09/2013

Pros: -Works -Is completely suitable as a replacement -Quality is on par with the original -Price is just right, this is a bargain considering all the tools that come with it -Makes the customer satisfied Cons: -Hardly any cons at all, the tools are good for finishing the job, despite being a little bulky and makes the loosening of the frame a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jauhari4 on 03/17/2013

Pros: Screen Works well and my iphone is finally restored to its former glory. Cons: Two Minor drawbacks 1. Minor bluish tint on the screen, but got used to it now :-) 2. Plastic tools supplied were not very good, broke easily while trying to pry the battery out OtherThoughts: Instructions not available, I had to get from youtube. Sending those... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hbendtse on 03/01/2013

Pros: This looks very similar to the original one - I've tried both, and it is very hard to see the difference. Package comes well emballed in double packaged box - so no risk of having a delivery with broken glass. A very nice extra added feature is the 'free' tools; these sells (in Denmark) at a price of 10€ Cons: Rather difficult to exchange... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections