DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Laser Tachometer with Pouch (2.5~99999.9RPM Range / 0.1RPM Resolution)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
tacômetro digital de Goste DELE cumpre oque Promete
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by63Carlos on 08/13/2014

testei até 250.000 rpm com um motor de G7 muito funciona como tem que ser ...Aprovado Read more

Impression:Goste DELE cumpre oque Promete,tacômetro digital de;

0 0
  • posted byParoniric on 01/23/2014

Tacómetro de calidad, con lecturas fiables y precisas. El precio no tiene competencia. Viene con su bolsa de transporte y 3 tiras de material reflectante para las lecturas No le he encontrado ninguna. Sólo cabe reseñar que la pila que venía como nueva es de bastarda calidad. Se debe colocar una pila alcalina en condiciones. S&#24... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVerkstadsorchen on 09/11/2013

*Easy to use *Great price *Comes with plenty of reflective tape *Large display *Comes in a nice zipped pouch *Absolute must have in any machinists tool set Feels quite "plastic" and not weather or workshop proof without some modifications. But that is a minor problem... Build quality could be better, but still good for the price. Very useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadibg1992 on 04/26/2013

This device is very easy for using.may be used for measure the revs of a rotating shaft.just have to stick a little pice of reflective tape which is included.while the shaft is rotating the reflective tape must be illuminated with the red laser point. all you need is in the complect.i dont have any observations we used it for measuring the revs of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhirou on 03/11/2013

This tachometer replaces a broken strobotach that cost $550 US dollars. The replacement battery for the old strobotach was $48. For just a little bit of money I have an automatic tachometer that seriously kicks butt over the old one. Its even better than the slightly cheaper model with only whole RPM display. It comes with strong reflective tape and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypdboekel on 02/19/2013

This Digital Laser Tachometer comes with a manual, reflective adhesive strip and a pouch. This alltogether makes is worth the while to buy. I have tested several gearboxes and production machines, where the rotational speed was known. I have not found a deviation more than 1%. The reflective strip is a part that is consumed by using the device. I have ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysnakedancer on 12/04/2012

This is a very useful tool for any person who works in the construction and design of machines with rotating parts. In my case we are building a combine harvester and I need to know the speed of the different transmissions (belt or chain) to select the size. For lathe speed, drill speed control or even linear movement of wheat cutter bars this is the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheknightswhotilrecentlysaidni on 08/02/2011

-works exactly as it should -detailed and clear instructions included -one third of the price of the ones in stores in Canada. -comes with a convenient and sturdy zippered carrying case. build quality is lowish, but this does not effect is usage at all. Other than that, there are no real problems with the unit. The tach comes with a supply of reflective ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJuanjoMolina on 05/08/2011

Very good price excellent condition for up product for small or large engines.I took almost 30 days to Uruguay, shipping to my country always takes longer than the USA, but it's worth the wait. I will recommend to my friends. None. For the price is more than enough. If you lie, very little. I was surprised because it is very cheap. It works very well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKreAture on 02/05/2011

This product emits a laserbeam and registers the rpm based on the reflection of this beam. This allows it to work on much further distances than normal tachs and so can keep you safer! There is also a ample supply of reflective tape. None! I use this to read the rpm of my large props from over 1 meter (3ft) away! Sticking a reflector on your cars axle ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections