• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
tacômetro digital de Goste DELE cumpre oque Promete
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Amazing Digital Laser Tachometer with 1/10 of an RPM readout.

posted by hirou on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This tachometer replaces a broken strobotach that cost $550 US dollars. The replacement battery for the old strobotach was $48. For just a little bit of money I have an automatic tachometer that seriously kicks butt over the old one. Its even better than the slightly cheaper model with only whole RPM display. It comes with strong reflective tape and a nice case. This one came in a blue case that was protected with a cardboard box. The tachometers that do not have the fractional display do not have the cardboard box as pictured.

Cons:

None that I can see.

OtherThoughts:

The laser allows you to be a safe distance away from the spinning or moving object. I've used it on motors and pumps to determine percentage of full load. Look at the nameplate of the motor or pump and then measure the RPM. If the measured value is higher than the nameplate, it means the system is loaded less than max. I also use it to measure how fast a model engine is going so that I can adjust the mixture for best performance.

Bottomline:

I've saved a lot of money by buying this instead of a LED strobotach.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections