DX » Community » Reviews » ReeDoon R8177 Men's Outdoor UV400 Protection Resin Lens Polarized Night Viewing Sunglasses - Yellow
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypordefault on 05/13/2014

Bright picture at any time of the day. You can nasit in sunny weather, tagzhe bright, bright picture at dusk. The prostate is a ispolzovanii.Horoshe are kept and lungs. Good design. Good quality. The picture is not plyvet.Est additional accessories. Quality is excellent. Alternatively possible to buy as a gift for drivers. Complete with good case, cloth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 05/13/2014

Good polarized glasses for the price. Quality is ok. The bright lights in the night do look better: less shocking. Reflected light do not provoke problems. Nice metal rim with rubberized legs. Good lens quality. Stylish look. Lenses are polarized. Nice pouch with metal carabiner. Absolutely no cons, I loved this glasses! Excellent hold on bow and look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbaqueiro on 04/23/2014

Its polarized, as it says. What surprised me was the quality... its made of HIGH QUALITY material (forget plastic, its metal), very beautiful for just a few dollars. I am using it while riding bicicle, its very useful against rain, dust and so on. And it fits perfect, really. I may buy another one just to keep in stock if this one falls and breaks, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimagonomad on 01/25/2014

Nice metal rim with rubberized legs. Good lens quality. Stylish look. Lenses are polarized. Nice pouch with metal carabiner. Lenses are only slightly polarized. Therefore these glasses almost do not block reflected lights like ones with greater polarization level These glasses are good for increasing contrast and detail in foggy weather. Picture is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydm420 on 01/19/2014

Good polarized glasses for the price. Quality is ok. The bright lights in the night do look better: less shocking. Reflected light do not provoke problems. The spectacles for me personally could be a little lager: can see non protected light moving eyes to look down or to the side (there is no problem though while driving as you look quite straight)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycate777 on 01/13/2014

Excellent hold on bow and look stylish, driving even omit the visor when the sun shines. Low light from oncoming cars, no glare, as it was before. I am very happy, friends squeal with delight, too - will be ordering more + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + Excellent hold on bow and look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStahmf on 01/11/2014

Just thinking about buying glasses for driving at night. Found this model dx.com. Without hesitation decided to place an order. With the price and description was pleased. Received and was pleased with the quality. Good thing at 100%. Quality is excellent. Alternatively possible to buy as a gift for drivers. Complete with good case, cloth for wiping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuel357 on 09/04/2013

I've been using theses glasses for months now. When it's raining, dark outside or at night, they will keep light reflects out. It comes with a nice quality case as well. Don't wear these glasses on a sunny day as it will increase the light you get in your eyes. There not made to support sunny days. You have to keep dark sunglasses as well. The case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnom644 on 06/04/2013

Bright picture at any time of the day. You can nasit in sunny weather, tagzhe bright, bright picture at dusk. The prostate is a ispolzovanii.Horoshe are kept and lungs. Good design. Good quality. The picture is not plyvet.Est additional accessories. During the use of which is not vyyavilis.Dostoynaya vesch.Ne Plohova can not say. Bought for good reason.... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections