DX » Community » Reviews » Syllable G08-001 Folding Design Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Stereo Headphones w/ Mic - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycroclaudile on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product, according to the quality / price ratio. The conditioning is very professional, and the delivery arrived with a product well conditioned. User's manual is inteligible, even if the operation looks largely intuitive; Sound is excellent, with different styles of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordigomez on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cascos fantasticos !!! es muy facil de conectar via bluetooth a qualquier dispositivo ya sea telefono ipad o otros. El acabado es espectacular y de muy buena calidad. Se ajusta facilmente a la cabeza y se guarda de manera muy rapida y comoda gracias a la funda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLAMQ05 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sound and confortable, remove the noise of exterior very good. The life of battery is long, I can use them without charge more than 1 day, and if neccesary I can use them with wired. The bag and cloth are usefull. Cons:A little hard to open the battery place first t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcgiorda on 11/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything! The bass, treble, middle, I can hear every instrument in the song! Great sound isolation! When you wear the headphone, you can't hear anything outside! Its magic! The cables you get within the product are at awesome quality, the package, the bag, everything... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErezsok on 09/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:quality materials, changable chargable battery that last long (i charge it one or twice a week nad use it at least 1.5 or 2 hours a day +/- 1 hour in "standby". good cover on ear and the noise canceler is quite ok. connects great with samsung Galaxy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhataniceice on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bluetooth very good The sound quality is also very good and I can't tell the difference between bluetooth and wired. Wires that it comes with are very good quality and the carrying bag is useful. Cons:Some of the plastic that holds the circle part with the sylla... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrudyvidal on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All audible frequencies is coming out on this headphone. Can't distinguish between bluetooth and wired. Great for listening to orchestra or rock band music. High's and low's are present. Bluetooth transmits around walls within safe distance. All controls on the... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections