DX » Community » Reviews » Syllable G08-001 Folding Design Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Stereo Headphones w/ Mic - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLAMQ05 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sound and confortable, remove the noise of exterior very good. The life of battery is long, I can use them without charge more than 1 day, and if neccesary I can use them with wired. The bag and cloth are usefull. Cons:A little hard to open the battery place first t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhataniceice on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bluetooth very good The sound quality is also very good and I can't tell the difference between bluetooth and wired. Wires that it comes with are very good quality and the carrying bag is useful. Cons:Some of the plastic that holds the circle part with the sylla... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrudyvidal on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All audible frequencies is coming out on this headphone. Can't distinguish between bluetooth and wired. Great for listening to orchestra or rock band music. High's and low's are present. Bluetooth transmits around walls within safe distance. All controls on the... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections