DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Bumper Frame for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoyyeta on 12/20/2013

I bought this for my girlfriend. It is made of a nice material (it's not too hard or soft). The quality seems very good, I didn't suspect this on such a case (I found no difference between the ones you can buy on a local shop, besides the price). It feels and fits perfectly in your hand. I can't think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarbabientje11 on 11/15/2013

- Looks nice - Looks not cheap at all - Color is nice - It's not thick so your iPhone looks not bigger - When you put your phone on the table, your screen will not touch the table. Same for the back of the phone - The fitting is not perfect, there is space on the sides between the phone and the bumper,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzimac on 07/25/2013

Good material. it is not hard so it makes easy to put in and take out. this bumper does not make you iphone bigger and it does protect the sides. use it in combination with a screen protector for front and back and thats it. you have you phone ready to go. it is not the best bumper around, i've seen ... Read more

good product! front good product! side good product! Bottom

0 0 1

• posted bybcarvalho186 on 05/24/2013

Made in the nice material.It's not very hard or soft. - Great quality. I didn't suspect it's so good quality case. (can match any branded one) - You feel perfectly in your hand - The bright blue colour make your iphone looked special and lovely. Is perfect product and of good quality. Belive it or not.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections