DX » Community » Reviews » MK809 Android 4.1.1 Dual-Core 1.6GHz Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Bluetooth
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguusmatijs on 01/12/2014

Fairly cheap, latest Android software, possibilities with android app and XBMC are infinite. It is small, has integrated WIFI, Bluetooth, USB host and reset button build quality not so good, sometimes connection to tv is lost after plugging or unplugging usb cable. Also reset button cannot be reached ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndrezera on 10/19/2013

easy to use, bluetooth, quick interface just plug into hdmi and usb (if your tv have one USB port) Sometimes take a long to boot or 3,4 boots to comes up, when change the TV device. If your TV don't have usb port, buy an USB extension Don't have ac adapter, only a short usb cable. small and powerful ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byhugodepaula on 10/08/2013

Clean Android device with all the benefits from its ecosystem. It is easy to use if you are used to Android. It converts your TV into a smart TV. The hardware is fast enough for most entertainment apps. Take a little to boot-up, so you won’t want to disconnect from TV ever. You will need a wireless keyboard ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byysmin7 on 10/04/2013

I use it as a smart TV with my old LCD TV. It's very convenient to watch the UTube video and my own DVD. It have all feature that I needed. Bluetooth, wifi, enough memory and Expandability. Actually Its inner wifi performance is bad. Wifi rougher is very near by MK809 but sometimes MK809 is disconnected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhomaji on 06/28/2013

It's amazing to be able to turn your TV into a smart TV with such a small device. All communication that is traditionally made with a pc or a laptop can be transfered to the big screen, such as emails, web surfing, chating, videos, photos etc. The first MK809 I got, after two weeks, it had a boot problem ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byleofuscaldi on 03/04/2013

Up-to-date Android Version (4.1.1) Fast CPU and RAM (7300 points on antutu) Bluetooth Reads external HD (tried w/ 1.5TB and 640GB) It's not easy to fit on every HDMI. Had to try on 3 diferents TVs until it fits and works. The usb-power cable is not very well connected to the unit. Keeps falling with ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections