DX » Community » Reviews » Carbon Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (21cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 40 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxSidix on 04/21/2014

A nice sturdy knife, since it is not big, it can be put in the pocket. The opening mechanisms is smooth, even flipping out the knife isn't hard. If you are outdoors or just need to open something , it does the job. The closing mechanism is hidden and for 10 min of inspecting the item, i could not figure it out how to close it. The handle is a bit heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkland on 04/17/2014

This is a very nice and sturdy knife. It has a very sharp blade and is solidly made. If opened it holds fast very good and fits real good in the hand. The blade is good blackened. The unlock mechanism is a bit hard to handle and is in the way of the blade, so if the knige collapses it might collapse on your thumb. As the knife comes very sharp this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydNb194 on 04/10/2014

Nice finish, perfectly painted even the lettering, super sharp right out the box, a screw keeps coming lose after opening and closing the knife allot, gota keep screwing it if i use it to much you could maybe add a small bolt instead of the screw that keeps coming lose, it kinda gets anoying after a while i lost my screw and now the knife is not locked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydave5551 on 03/03/2014

I was very impressed with this knife. It is very sturdy yet not to heavy. The blade is stainless steel and the handle is aluminium. It folds out to 21cm in length. Its looks very smart with a black paint finish. The blade is good and sharp and holds its edge well. It has a lock to prevent the blade from folding back when in use and a nice clip for attaching ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickcesta on 02/12/2014

Knife really good, very good materials, easy to use and very useful. Knife is really recommended for the price and the quality If you need a sturdy knife, this one will do the job and look good too. Just don't let anyone look at it too closely or they'll see the typo and think less of the knife. I had a little lubricate the mechanism for proper operation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtSludge on 02/05/2014

It is comfortable to hold and it is easy to open and close with one hand. Although it needed some maintenance right from the start (oil). Mine was really sharp out of the box and just needed some oil to really get going as intended. The lock mechanism seems rather week so i won't be using it in any situations that will put a strain to the lock since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndj3d412s5xv on 01/22/2014

Build is good quality, no loose pieces, sturdy, solid. The blade is also nice and sturdy, cuts well. There was a ding in the blade right after I cut open a plastic box. Typo on the writing printed on the blade, I'd rather have the knife with no writing than one that has writing with typos. Good knife, other than the printing I am completely happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuchok88 on 01/21/2014

Perfect knife for your money. Honed to razor sharpness, you can shave. This fact has already been said, at least that steel is not the worst. First appeared hlipkovat, but the longer I use the more convinced of the opposite. If you use a knife to bend, it is likely to break. Perfect knife for your money. You can use in many cases. Chop the vegetables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunkelh8 on 01/18/2014

It has a nice, menacing look (if that is your thing), and also seems to be well-built. I cannot vouch for the quality of the metal yet, I have not been using it that much. It arrives really dull and has to be sharpened immediately. The locking system does not feel very safe (there is very little resistance to the movement of the blade in and out of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflip3 on 01/17/2014

Perfect cool knife, sharp and easy to open and close, its my favorite knife and I use it often without any problem. I own it for more than a year and Im very happy with it. I ordered a second one to give it as a gift. Maybe a little bit heavy, though its not a problem for me, because if it falls out of your pocket its easy to feel it. It doesn't come ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections