DX » Community » Reviews » Zinc Alloy + PU Butane Gas Lighter for Smoking Pipe - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatomicbean on 01/09/2014

Excellent value, good size and good performance! Didn't come with any instructions. Initially when I filled it with butane I did it wrong and was experiencing a very short light time. After reading some instructions online I got it working for much longer. Look for instructions on filling it with butane ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdjunqueira on 10/08/2013

It is suitable for lighting a pipe and quite cheap. You can set the flame power, wicth makes it very usefull to light the tobacco at the botton of the pipe. The finish is good, specialy the leather imitation fabric, it seems to be durable. The gas chamber is too small, so you can't be appart from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Perfecto para dar un regalo barato y elegante a la vez, su diseño llama mucho la atención de las personas, muy elegante y bello. La calidad de este articulo es muy buena, resistente, con buena protección. La personas que lo ven, les gustaría tener uno ya que lo encuentran elegante,... Read more

Zinc Alloy + PU Butane Gas Lighter 3 Zinc Alloy + PU Butane Gas Lighter 2 Zinc Alloy + PU Butane Gas Lighter

0 0 0

• posted bygandalfer on 07/14/2013

It has a quality feel and heft to it.Worked well right out of the package.Better than the other pipe lighter sold at DX.Became my favorite lighter, and I bought many from here. Not very windproof.Not as hot as a jet lighter.Not sure if these are cons considering that it is a regular type of flame lighter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoadie72 on 04/30/2013

Cost friendly pipe lighter, I have used this particular unit on multiple pipes including the vapor genie which doesn't burn the tobacco but vaporizes it. The results have been outstanding, to say the least! I will be using this lighter a lot more in my daily pipe excursions from now on, thanks! Doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNameForumNick on 04/25/2013

Very nice adjustable gas flow. Proper pipe lighter style side shooting flame for real pipe smokers. Can be refilled easily. Good solid feeling gas igniter. Good build quality and fit. The artificial leather covering feels nice and warm in hand. Looks stylish and a lot more expensive than it really is.... Read more

First look and test out of the package

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections