DX » Community » Reviews » GM816 1.5" LCD Portable Digital Wind Speed Meter Anemometer - Black + Yellow (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypejugage on 05/28/2014

Small digital wind speed meter and themometar but great product. The tunnel design seems to protect the mechanism well. I like its well made nice protective rubber. Clear and big digits. Delivers information in the the range as described and very fast to. None that I can say. Works great. Very easy to use and very practical. And for its price including ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNemiemien on 10/28/2013

Small, convenient and very easy to use digital wind speed meter and themometar. Nice protective rubber cover. Delivers information in the the range as described and very fast to. I have used it for six months now and there have been no problems at all. None that i can think off or stumbled upon. Works great. Very easy to use and very practical. Lightweight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygzcwnk on 07/25/2013

Small, light and handy. A very cost effective little unit, it has improved my wind judgement for target shooting no end. Seems well made, and worth considering, a great beginner/starter item. Bright yellow makes it easy to find if its dropped. The tunnel design seems to protect the mechanism well. None, for its intended simple use, ie it lacks all sensors ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections