DX » Community » Reviews » B94M Android 4.1 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmaradilla on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Price, quad core, camera, computing speed, screen, internal memory, 2 bateries, all this stuf is great for this price, but you must be and advanced user to get the maximum power from the cellphoneCons:software. It doesnt work the original software. You have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadokiki on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:1, good rear and front camera. 2, no flaky buttons. 3, phone calls work perfectly. 4, decent battery life. 5, G Sensor is just right. 6, came with compass and working excellently. 7, proximity sensor works fine. 8, very good and responsive screen. 9, The GPS wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLassej01 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Feels quality. Good resolution on the screen. Feels fast as my Samsung I9300. Camera works well. I compared the functionality with my Samsung I9300 and this phone fulfills all demands that i had for just a minor part of the prize.Cons:Since im living in Sweden i miss the S... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydailopez on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works great for games and social apps like Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, Whatsapp and others of common use. It comes with Android 4.1.2, good to have.Cons:It would be GREAT if you could buy some film to protect the screen and also any case or protector, it seems very fragil... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypituotto on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:muy buen smartphone tiene todas las utilidades que tiene cualquier celular con android, el mas importante claro es entrar en google play,trae dos baterias que es muy util en estos dispositivos ya que consumen bastante, pantalla muy nitida, el material por el precio esta mu... Read more

2 1
  • posted bynokowow on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:A beautiful mobile that also 3g and 4g networks do, tested on 3G and HSPA on kpn / hi (en) and work what you expect from this phone, fast nice sharp good screen, which also reacts to your fingers, Many internal memory and that in this price class wow. Camera work well with... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections