DX » Community » Reviews » Carbon Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip (22cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 25 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Wave assisted open, meaning that the little notch on the blunt edge of the blade is designed to catch on your pocket as you pull it out, opening the knife after it exits your pocket. The wave assist opens the knife really hard, making a very audible SNAP, letting the person coming after you know whats up. :P There is no spring in this, so its perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkie1st on 10/08/2013

Good knive, that looks excellent. I escpecialy like rhe weight if it. Got pretty big hands and it fits perfectly in the. It came nice and sharp en the black coating on the blade wil last. Shipment was nice and fast to holland. No problems at custums Non that i can think of except maybe being that its a knife you can operate with one hand the folding ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywidowmaker on 08/13/2013

Excellent value for money. I've purchased many knives from dx and they deliver every time. It has a good textured grip which can be used even for filing. Doesn't come as sharp as I was hoping it would be. Nothing a little sharpening can't fix. A bit heavy, but some would argue that's a pro. I personally would like a lighter knife. The screws were a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byr3kka on 04/17/2013

Solid Heavy Sharp Wave shaped feature works with practice Metal clip holds well (in fact a little too tight) Blade became loose after some abusing of swinging the knife out. Just screw it tight again. Locking mechanism will not work well IF you open the blade too hard causing the stopper to extend further than it should. Its an replica of Emerson's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonlordmx on 04/05/2013

Its a good replica of the real emerson Commander, the wave opening feature works extremely well. It comes fairly sharp. The knife feels solid. Comes in an emerson box. The linerlock is a bit soft and gets to deep in my opinion. Also the blade and the handle look a bit dirty, nothing that bad. It opens easily no matter if it's the wave or the thumb system.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytrxtr on 03/14/2013

A nice knife with good design (no wonder, because it's a copy). It handles good, especially when you choke it. Rather big and heavy, not for EDC, but that's expected. Great to open with wave, not so comfortable to open regularly and to close Mine came with a clip, that looks like it's was used a while. The paint on the ages of the clip is off, there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 02/15/2013

Really good weight. Doesn't look cheap. The build quality is really great for the price. The color makes it look nicer. The price is not so high. Not so easy to unfold with one hand, it should have a different mechanic for it. This is the only con but it's not so bad at all, you can fold it by using the two hands. Do you want a good knife? This is a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonakins on 02/04/2013

This knife came sharp and is put together very well! this knife cuts very well and is not loose when opend. made of thick and duable steel and has a sturdy, non-slip grip. the clip to attach it to your best is sturdy and holds great the knifes edge is unequal on either side (this will make it hard to sharpen). the belt clip should be on the other end ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRamvanios on 01/16/2013

- sturdy and nice design - the wave opening at the top makes it very very easy to open the knife coming out of your pocket. you kind of hook it onto your pants, which then pulls out the knife - it's much larger then I expected, which is a good thing, it fits my hand perfectly, and I have pretty big hands - the knife came sharpened on 1 side (which is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJayFields1 on 12/12/2012

Okay, this is NOT a real Emerson Commander, but as a replica it's almost perfect, down to the (did somebody say 'sexy'?) design and blade markings. This blade is very sharp (I have a banded finger to prove it!) and the handling is perfect, the knife easily fitting comfortably and firmly in your palm. The wave effect works perfectly when pulling the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections