DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 30-Pin Charging / Data Flat Cable for Iphone 3g / 4 / 4S - White + Black (3m)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatandion on 08/27/2013

Good cable, fits perfectly... The 30-pin adapter is the same size as the original Apple cable, and can fit into my Lifeproof casing. Charging seems to be a bit slow, but overally ok. The cable connects directly to the the 30-pin, and I had to pull the cable when removing from my iPhone, don't know how long it will last before the cable is going to break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichiel2009 on 06/19/2013

I have ordered multiple cables from dealextreme.com. All were working fine but all cables including the official charging cables have fragile connectors. When kids use the charching iPad, they forget to disconnect the cable. As a result the cable and connector get sqeezed. During use the cables coulds get loose in the connector housing. Therefore I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrRikkie on 05/11/2013

- Quality is fine - Charges the iPhone 4 without any problem - Cable length is great - Good Price - Flat cable works great for me. - Doesn't charge the iPad for some reason. The charge icon appears but is doesn't charge. And no it's not my adapter I used several different adapters all with the same result. Make sure it also works for the iPad, since ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byeliran2313 on 04/08/2013

long, works grate ! nice looking, really good and thick cable. very long which is usefull for presentations, long cables for home setups and more. when you have it - you get creative about what to do with it :) tend to mess up while not in use but not something you should be worried about. if you are looking for a long charging cable - this product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byqwave54 on 03/29/2013

- Build quality of connectors and cable is solid. - Length is just what I was wanting. - Already accidentally ran over it with the vacuum cleaner and the cable survived just fine - Cable is flat, not round, which might throw some people off. - Length might be a bit long for some people. I would say it's better for charging at home, less so for using ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections