DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 30-Pin Charging / Data Flat Cable for Iphone 3g / 4 / 4S - White + Black (3m)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Dureable charching cable

posted by Michiel2009 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I have ordered multiple cables from dealextreme.com. All were working fine but all cables including the official charging cables have fragile connectors. When kids use the charching iPad, they forget to disconnect the cable. As a result the cable and connector get sqeezed.
    During use the cables coulds get loose in the connector housing. Therefore I bould this one. The flat-cable is very dureable. The molding onto the connector is actually better than the original cables. I use it to charge my iPad 2. Charching works, maybe marginally slower than shorter cables.

Cons:

Although its a great cable, a flat-cable is somewhat more difficult to rollup. But this isnt a real con for me because I leave it laying behind the couch.

OtherThoughts:

It would be nice if the round cables would also come with better molding onto the connector. Like this flat-cable

Bottomline:

Great, long, durable cable with good molded connector which can handle folding here and there

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections