DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Style Self Defense Protection Safety Necklace - Silver + Grey (70cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanixe on 11/04/2013

you can use very disimulated and if you have big fingers/hands you have a very good plastic knuckle with a metal shape. I have a lot of brass-knucles and this is a very good option, a very good "casual" option. ONLY FOR DEFFENSE if you have little hands you can have more pain that you give perfect to use as keyring, maybe big but you can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkVarley on 10/26/2013

Very well designed very well made good choice of materials can't quite get the knuckle of my middle finger through the hole. I'll admit I'm a big guy and I have big hands and fingers which is probably the sole reason I can't quite get my middle finger through the hole past the knuckle, which is right where this ought to be. I can force it through but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStoresnurr on 05/23/2013

It's shaped like a skull. It Looks really cool. It's shaped to feel good in the hand. It has a pointy metal tip on it so it does extra damage when you punch with it. Perfect for selfdefence. Can be concealed as a ring. The necklace is too long. If you carry it around your neck it will be hard to get it of fast enough when you need it. The necklace is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynormanchee on 04/26/2013

Simple, small and lightweight. Fits on a keyring and always ready when you need it. ring is large and first me very nicely. the metal tip will be good for emergency situations where you might need to break a window. The upper teeth bites into your hand a bit but not too big a deal. Instead of weating it as a necklace, i use it as a key ring. The loop ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections